• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KILZ FILLZ

Paying for Convnience

Paying for Convenience

This is something I dont mind at all.

However, my girl is totally against it.

Yes beer is a few dollars cheaperat the grocery store, but I don't mind paying an extra couple dollars to go to the liquor store right across the street.

Sure gas is a few cents cheaper in another neighborhood, but then I gotta drive out of my way to another neighborhood.

"I got this coupon for 15% off at _______"

"yea but the money we are saving on the food, we just end up spending on gas to drive there"

Now don't get me wrong, I have no problem shopping around fo tge best price when it's a significant purchase. But when it comes down to a few bucks, my time is more valuable. So I have no problem paying for convenience.

You guys?

I often go to the cash machine nearest to me that charges for withdrawels, although there is a free one about only 5 or 10 mins further........ usualy only when buying alcohol for the night after a hard evening at work tho. and i feel guilty about it

whatever is closer/cheaper/seemingly easier to rack from

depends on the mood mostly - some days i dont want to do anything but stay baked & roll around on the couch

some days, i cant walk far enough

• Like 1

I feel what your saying, but honestly If im not scramblin for cash I often take whichever approach will take more time and take me out of the ordinary. Like I can go get gas a few hundred feet down the road but I always go out of my way to hit the WaWa just so I can get out and about.

Plus Wawa's always loaded with cougars. But to your original question I dont mind paying for convenience but I often choose not to.

This only reminds me of how fucking retarded people who BLEED RED WHITE AND BLUE are with their "AMERICAN MADE!" bullshit.

/nocrossfire

faygo.jpg?t=1274299221

Look at him. He's the kind of faggot that buys organically, esoteric and nothing off brand. And uses the word esoteric frequently.

Faggot.

FUNNY THING IS... LIQUOR IS AS CHEAP, OR CHEAPER AT THE STORE OUT HERE THAN IT IS AT THE GROCERY STORE. SAME WENT FOR THE BAY. COP A 40 FOR 2 BUCKS, BUT AT THE MARKET SHIT IT'D BE CLOSE TO 3.... I DIG THAT PATTERN

My ex was the worst with this bullshit, wanted to spend about 4 hours every other weekend going to out of the way places to buy stuff that would save us $5 to $10 dollars.

I said look honey, if we just did 4 hours of extra work for to save $10 then why don't we both get part time jobs for minimum wage and work 1 hour every two weeks.

She didn't understand the value of time and realize she's working for $2 an hour and forcing me into her quagmire bullshit, we eventually divorced.

If I was gonna buy a big ticket item then yea I would search for best prices, but for everything else I buy locally, I would however go that bit further to use a free cash machine because nothing piss me off more than paying to get my own money.

Then again there is a free cash machine in my work and about 6 in a 10 minute walk from my house.

Where do you guys live where 1 branch ATM is 10 minutes from the next one? Even walking in any direction I'll probably pass 3 or 4 different ATMs in 10 minutes

Well a call girl may be better looking and all but I'm just looking to get my dick sucked so I grab that $2 ho on the corner and kick her out on the next block. Does that count?

Re: Paying for Convenience

Now don't get me wrong, I have no problem shopping around fo tge best price when it's a significant purchase. But when it comes down to a few bucks, my time is more valuable. So I have no problem paying for convenience.

You guys?

small things add up significantly.

my boy told me yesterday, "man you know ALL the welfare spots".

you know, the buy one get one food spots,

what days which resturants have which specials.

where to eat for just a dollar type shit.

im not a rich man. but i still like to keep hold of the money I got. I don't use coupons, but I have gone to three different grocery stores just to hit up their specials (meat/beer/the rest of my food). it saves cash homie.

as for gas, i live in the city. theres like 5 major grocery stores within 2 blocks of me.

i agree. big purchases, shop around and find a deal, or atleast what you really want.

other shit, fuck it.

ATM fees? forget about it. i use my banks atm.

buying drinks at fast food places? negative ghost rider.

$9 beer night? only if at a sporting event or concert, otherwise fuck you and your hipster bar.

gas prices? i find that shit before I fill up on google, just type in "best gas prices" and you see all the stations by you.

clothes? Ross. i shop at Ross so much I made up a new word for lookin fresh in a $20 outfit: Rossin'

shoes? it's rare I find shoes I like there, I usually don't skrimp on footwear.

paying tickets? fuck that, lawyer defers them for me

follow these tips and you can live sucker free like me

• Like 1

Charles Schwab Investors Checking Account = Refunds all ATM Fee's

Even the $20 fee at the strip club ATM gets refunded.

Get on my level of convenience.

• Like 1

My ex was the worst with this bullshit, wanted to spend about 4 hours every other weekend going to out of the way places to buy stuff that would save us $5 to $10 dollars.

I said look honey, if we just did 4 hours of extra work for to save $10 then why don't we both get part time jobs for minimum wage and work 1 hour every two weeks.

She didn't understand the value of time and realize she's working for $2 an hour and forcing me into her quagmire bullshit, we eventually divorced.

I have a friend like this. He has no understanding of time versus money. He once wasted his free time during a whole week, hunting down truck tire inner tubes for us to use when we were all going tubing down some river, to save us the $3 rental fee. Nice thought, but come on man, it's $3 and zero worry or work, plus it doesn't have that huge nozzle on it jabbing you or dragging on the riverbed if you rent one.

I'm not traveling extra time to save a few bucks, fuck that shit...convenience FTW

this.

only time i'm gonna look for a better price is on a large purchase.

• Like 2

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now