READ ME PLEASE!!

BeaztieGirl

LADIES AND GENTS--BOYS AND GIRLS!

I've been thinking alot about the men I'm attracted to. And it's always the bitch haters ya know. Like the guys that are just totally bitter towards women and believe they are only good for one thing. The kinda guys who will not hesitate to knock a bitch out if they get out of line...like they tolerate the tomboy types but the kinda chiks they'd knock out are those kno it all barbie types.

(when I refer to the "bitchhater type..I don't mean the idiots who beat and abuse their chiks....what i meant about them knocking a bitch out was referring to the fact they have no tolerance for the barbie "like oh my god" kinda chiks.)

In my opinion:

Women in general want to love and be loved. They have the natural motherly instinct to want to care for others and make it all better. Now with this statement in mind...this is whY I think chicks go for the "bitch hater type"

You see this dude who is so bitter towards women and wonder what did a woman do to him to make him feel this way whether it be a mother step-mother sister or x-girlfriend why does he hate women? And as a female my natural instinct wants to just put my arms around him and kiss all the bad things away make it all better and show him that not every woman is as he sees them. That some women deserve to be loved and just want to give love back. Also they are a challenge.

My questions to the boys are--what is it that makes those bitch haters bitch haters? Is it really that someone hurt them or are they a product of society.? How do you as men view women really?

To the chicas--as far as my theory do u agree or disagree?

ok i edited so hopefully its a little more clear because after a few one on one discussions I realized some of you had NO IDEA what I was getting at.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

if i see them walking by and they apear to not even make any eye contact.. being very arrogant.. then i can see themselves having an attitude...or they are very seductive.. thinking we are all test subjects in her mind twisting game. yup.

what attracts me mostly to women//girls is eyes.. then breasts and legs.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Involve with a badass misogynist type of guy, put your arms around him and have a baby with him. After he leaves you, raise the baby on your own using all the mazohistic motherness you got. You just raised a badass misogynist that thinks women are made to serve him.

Was that bitter enough for you to fall in love with me?:D

so tease you wanna go out sometime

ha! lol

but ya know I hear you though girls are dumb for putting up with that shit. And it is unfair that they make you go through hell and back to make up for what another guy did. That's just what those "asshole" types do to.

go out with the girls that dont take no for an answer.. put up with your shit and aren't dependent on your every action....fuck girls who cant hold there own...weakminded individuals

gilrs (and guys) have to prove things (who knows what) and thats what freindship is for...you can discover someone before you break there heart, a mistake i just made

look i have friends who are like the men your talkin about there like that because they have had girls that were to easy and dumb soon they treat every women the same or there just born with it....not too sure cant give ya a 100% but whatever......and also i seem to act like a women because i also try to make all my friends have fun and be happy..yet iam always havin a shitty time...////....maybe i should act bitter to women they maybe ill get a girl...........//

Originally posted by cmeup

i think girls in general are ummmm not to be mean, but stupid. not all but a large majority.

i dont see how girls can constantly get played, abused, and still be able to pick an asshole out of so many guys. i mean shit. i can tell a guys a dick and is gonna play or cheat on a girl the minute i see a dude. and girls are like, oh my god he loves me, and fucks him and anything else he wants. fucking dumb whores.

and what pisses me off most is that after they had their fare share of assholes and are ready for a good guy, they make us go through hell and back just to touch tha nanni, thats so fucking gay.

i fucking hate girls.

i swear to god.

girls for real are dumb. im mad aggrivated. but let me tell you girls something. guys just want you physically. not me, i mean i want that to but i want more, but since i cant find any semi fucking normal bitches in my god dam city, i am given up.

i also hate guys that are good at talking to girls and fucking know what to say to get with them. girls fall for that shit so easily... im mad cuz i dont know about it i guess, making me a hater :)

fuck im aggrivated irght now, i didnt make much since prolly but i dont care. grrrrrrrr. ;)

tease bbl

man...your really fuckin dumb just cause you dont get any girls sooo..iam just likle you but i have repect...////.......i do too get mad when my friend does noing and gets girls but for real do you want some around the way girl or a girl that knows and repects you.. you shouldnt get mad and be ignorit or stupid your coment was just stupid i hope you never get a girl............/////////.........

im mixed about this....some girls i think are stupid and deserve to be slapped because they keep going with a guy that plays them and abuses them and doesnt do shit to them...but she insists on staying because "he loves me"

but i love women none the lesss......ii just suck at getting them

o yea...beaztie heres a question for you...do girls want sex as bad as guys??? cus i kno me and my friends think about getting laid 24/7, and yet some girls seem like they arent even interested in that shit

This whole subject annoys me...I'm not sure women are capable of learning about men.

Women fall for slick crap from assholes. They place importance on his charm, clothing, smoothness, etc. There go 90% of the good guys, who aren't slick, don't have a good "line", and often make a lousy first impression. Why? They care how you react to them, they're nervous about rejection. The smooth guy who isn't a little nervous DOESN'T GIVE A SHIT, and will continue not to do so down the road.

But women value slickness, so they wind up with the assholes.

Once they find out the apple's rotten underneath, they don't give up - they think they can "change" him with their love. Wrong again.

Try a shy guy. If he turns out not to have substance, and you stick with him anyway, at least he won't beat you up.

Originally posted by ceptone

man...your really fuckin dumb just cause you dont get any girls sooo..iam just likle you but i have repect...////.......i do too get mad when my friend does noing and gets girls but for real do you want some around the way girl or a girl that knows and repects you.. you shouldnt get mad and be ignorit or stupid your coment was just stupid i hope you never get a girl............/////////.........

First of all...........slow your role ceptone-der!

Teaser's a clown and that's just how he is........

I can tell you one thing about my personal situation with women, that's if you're interested in a long bitter drawn out story?!?!

Okay......... I can tell you that I am bitter as hell with women because of an ex-girlfriend burning me. I'm not talking about the clap or an STD for all you wiseguys out there. First of all I persued this chic like a fucking idiot when she was married. Hubby was in the military and she always complained about him and how rude he was when he was home. I worked with her so that's how I knew her. She had a son that I fell head over heels for the cute little boy just as I did with her. Young and naive at the time..........what can I say?? She get's divorced and damn near moves into my house with my spare room being used for her kids crash room when he stayed over also. I had a futon and his toys in there and we were a happy semi-family. GOD, I'M SO FOOLISH FOR THIS!!!

Anyways......... She started to pull the "I want to be loved!" attention shit that you were just talking about! I would go out to paint and she would just fucking freak out at times because she felt that when we were together that we had to go to sleep along side each other at the same time and get up at the same time..........Fucking bullshit!! One time on New Years Eve she did that! We went to go out to a club...........

the club line was 10 blocks long so we went back home after I bought the freak dinner and all. We had rented a movie and she fell asleep on the couch at like 10:00!?!? So I finish watching the movie as not to disturb her from our laying situation on the couch......I wake her up when it's done and tell her "Happy New Year........It's time for you to go to bed, okay?" Why? Where are you going? "I'm going to paint that line they dropped at blahblahblah spot........." Whatever you fucking asshole! You always do this shit!" Too goddamn controlling.........Men hate to be controlled! Men, by nature, feel that they are the "bread winners" and that they deserve the option to decide for themselves. So anyway.........

she ended up switching my whole schedule up and the way I liked living my life and trying changing me! Do you like it when people try and change you? Think about all the fucking saps that do whatever their wives tell them too. Do they seem happy to you? Up to their fucking eyeballs in debt..........but they got some cute new couches right? And some matching his and her Acura's right? As I bring my rambling to a semi-final end here..........my point is live your life for yourself and don't give everything to a boy/girlfriend! They are just another person in your life that you'll meet and move past one day! Don't share everything with just one person..........people are like walking talking diaries.........

Real easy to open and even easier to get the stories from!!!:o

Oh and to answer your question kind of............ Women are just like men in the fact that they want what they can't always have! That's just human nature! Thus explaining why in the hell I would even have a remote interest in a married chick to begin with!!??

Therefore , if they're meeting resistance then women fight it and try to make it their way!! Women as children tend to get things given to them more often than men due to the age-old tough work ethic lesson that is handed down to the boys of the house............That happened at my house and numerous others!! The daddies girl get's it given to her easier than the bastard boy child does!

Oh and you mentioned the general view on women from a man's standpoint............ Overall I see them as controlling and manipulative! There are exceptions and I mean no negative vibes to be created. I'm just saying that women are a whole lot controlling than they think they are. They think too much about whether or not we are trying to control them that they do it subliminally without even realizing it! They have support teams also.........Women are like "Oh girl.........he did not say that to you like that! You know what that means don't you?" and they end up twisting shit into arguments that were never meant to be! Guys are like "Fuck her, dogg! It don't matter! Just hit it and quit it! " to the homies and then all sappy alone with the girl!!! Men don't want to be controlled! They also want to be applauded for hard work as do women so that's a mutual one!! I've rambled excessively and don't think that I accomplished too much here............:confused:

Yeah alright. Girls who are like little bitches and are like "oh my got my forgot polish my nails" are wack . So wack they fuckin' make me insane. Chill girls are the best. Girls who you can just sit down and chill with. Of course looks matter BUT FUCK THE WINEY, BITCHY, FAG, ASS , BUNK GIRLS With loose cunts that like inside out. AHH!

Bob Marley is King

AE...Abnormal Erections:king:

Tip: Always have a cooking pan in hand when your with winey bitches so you knock them out. Trust me.:idea:

sorry boring bastard i just hated were this was going sorry about that situation...i did go a little to far but i go though the same shit and i understand......... to be prefectlly corect iam quit passive sometimes girls some times walk over me.....///.......and i joke to much because iam scared of what they think iam what they call socielly stupid i guess ive saw that once people get to know me they like me but i just havent found a girl that i can talk too well a few but whatever ive said to much....sorry for going postal early but ya know....../////////.........................................................:o :idea: :confused: :(

Originally posted by Cracked Ass

This whole subject annoys me...I'm not sure women are capable of learning about men.

Women fall for slick crap from assholes. They place importance on his charm, clothing, smoothness, etc. There go 90% of the good guys, who aren't slick, don't have a good "line", and often make a lousy first impression. Why? They care how you react to them, they're nervous about rejection. The smooth guy who isn't a little nervous DOESN'T GIVE A SHIT, and will continue not to do so down the road.

But women value slickness, so they wind up with the assholes.

Once they find out the apple's rotten underneath, they don't give up - they think they can "change" him with their love. Wrong again.

Try a shy guy. If he turns out not to have substance, and you stick with him anyway, at least he won't beat you up.

geeze. .

i actually really understand what teaser was saying...

all these girls "used to go out with the badasses"....

they are like, well yea, I had a couple guys I just fucked and things but then they just cheated on me lalalal....

so then because they fucked 14 guys, you, the sensitive 15th guy have to pay for it by "taking it slow" when really, they should trust the nice sensitive down to earth guy more than the fucking wife beaters...

makes no fucking sense...

Originally posted by dr. frink one

i actually really understand what teaser was saying...

all these girls "used to go out with the badasses"....

they are like, well yea, I had a couple guys I just fucked and things but then they just cheated on me lalalal....

so then because they fucked 14 guys, you, the sensitive 15th guy have to pay for it by "taking it slow" when really, they should trust the nice sensitive down to earth guy more than the fucking wife beaters...

makes no fucking sense...

Dr Frink, once agian i have your back, nicely said..

my boy is like that.. and he always has a girl (or a few). he just finds women as a whole to be retarded.

im kinda evolving past 'bitch hater.' i respect women too much.. but i seem to be developing a general resentment/numbness toward them. i actually dont think any are worth going for.. even physically: a guy doesn't think any chicks are good enough to have sex with. or maybe it's the other way around.. eitherway.. my feelings have come about from a mix between self-hate and ignorance. yay for stupidity.

i know all these girls at work complaining about thsier boyfriend who have beaten them and this one girl got raped in the ass by her husband and had to go in the hospital for 4 days and lost her job because of it. she went back to him in a month and he beat the living shit out of her.

most women are fucking stupid. everyone was making it like"poor poor anna. her husband hurt her" i was the only one sitting there like

"bitch, he'll kill you next time if you don't get your dumb as away from him!"

what the fuck?

conversely.. if a guy is too nice, it's fuckin boring to have him around. you need some drama to keep passion in the relationship.

A word from the dinosaur. I know that I was completely stupid until I was at least 24 or 25 it's only been in the last few years that I have really found myself as a person.

They say men develop emotionally and intellectually slower than women, and my experiences are that this is usually true.

Quit trying to take like so seriously, so young. It will all work out, in the meantime just enjoy being with people and learn as you go along how people are different and take different skills to deal with on an ongoing basis. Someday you will find someone that works for you, and you for them. In the meantime chill.

I almost forgot, THERE IS NEVER AN EXCUSE FOR VIOLENCE IN A RELATIONSHIP. Anyone (man or woman) who participates in a relationship where violence is present is wack. I'd participate long enough to fuck dude up and then pack my bags.

Treat her like a prostitute...

A group of girlfriends are on vacation when they see a five-story hotel with a sign that reads: "For Women Only." Since they are without their boyfriends and husbands, they decide to go in.

The bouncer, a very attractive guy, explain to them how it

works. "We have five floors. Go up floor by floor, and once you find what you are looking for, you can stay there. It's easy to decide since each floor has a sign telling you what's inside."

So they start going up, and on the first floor the sign reads:

"All the men on this floor are short and plain." The friends laugh, and

without hesitation move on to the next floor.

The sign on the second floor reads: "All the men here are short

and handsome." Still, this isn't good enough, so the friends

continue on up.

They reach the third floor and the sign reads: "All the men

here are tall and plain." They still want to do better, and so, knowing there are still two floors left, they kept going.

On the fourth floor, the sign is perfect: "All the men here are tall and handsome." The women get excited and are about to go in when they realize that there is still one floor left. Wondering what they are missing they head up to the fifth floor.

There they find a sign that reads: "There are no men here. This

floor was built only to prove that there is no way to please a woman."

Archived