Oakland 510 East Bay Business --------

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is that first sentence a statement or a question? correct punctuation, man. tombout a yellow bus ridah nigga.

This went from asking about a legal wall to grammar class. Look at your own name first is TRILL a real word in the English language. And by some of the pics you uploaded tells me you still wet behind the ears. Naw mean nukka

This went from asking about a legal wall to grammar class. Look at your own name first is TRILL a real word in the English language. And by some of the pics you uploaded tells me you still wet behind the ears. Naw mean nukka

lol haaaaaaaaa fuck that trill shit this cali not no dirty south bullshit lol

ha ha

You questioned my intelligence using improper grammar. Don't contradict yourself, and I won't talk shit. Plain and simple.

BUDDY!!!

You questioned my intelligence using improper grammar. Don't contradict yourself, and I won't talk shit. Plain and simple.

BUDDY!!!

Did you use the option of PREVIEW POST before you wrote that. Like I said still wet behind the ears. And please dont respond back with some over intellectualized comment. You are amongst writers who really could care less how intelligent you think you are. This is my last reply as well. .

GRASSHOPER

hi I can't find any chill daytime spots in the whole bay

someone help me out

also, can you put me on TKO?

If ur lookin for chill daytime spots, er even legal walls, my buddy told me the police don't even care if you hit up 19th and Broadway right by downtown Oakland. There are two murals there, painted in broad daylight, one with some random dude's face on it, the other some other brah with angel wings. One mural says, "Peace is not the absence of violence, but the presence of justice."

Just saying. I bet if you paint over that shit with a hella tight throwup, even a burner, or hack that shit with a few tags, you would get hella fame though.

And if you see a crew called Trust Your Struggle, they are all ethnic muralists who painted those two walls. Ethnic murals like that, just begging to get dissed. Just sayin'.