Oakland 510 East Bay Business --------

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any interest in some brand new shots I took of the Berkeley tracksides and West Oakland? I don't want to look through 20 pages of "he said/she said" and "bump" to figure out what's already been covered, but I'll gladly post them if there's a demand.

All right, sounds like a plan. But before that, a couple small requests-

If you want to post one of my photos on your site I'm totally okay with that as long as you PM me for my contact info. I don't mind sharing my work as long as I get credit for it...but since there's no way I could possibly enforce this, I'm going to have to rely on the honor system....which leads into my next point.

I'm not sure what the chances of this thread turning into a East Bay homo sponge bath extravaganza are. I guess I don't hang out with writers much these days, thanks to pushing 40 and my developing sense of gravitas.

That's a fancy word for "don't bother sending me PMs about leaving something out of a shot or ignoring your boy putting in mad work or whatever the fuck, because I don't care." My agenda has to do with getting decent shots, not the endless drama/ego/bias tornado most writers love to hate.

Well, enough of that. I'm posting everything as is, so besides rotating and resizing nothing has been edited...if anyone has feedback/advice/constructive criticism, let me know.