Oakland 510 East Bay Business --------

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This pic brings back memories... Ashes getting robbed at coliseum and then finding hella pow in his back back. Thanx homie :D

yo amend, you're bragging about being a bitch.

you rolled up last in line behind 9 other guys to jack 4 kids.

everyone in the yard that day saw it.

why don't you tell everyone else in internet land how you came to us at that exact the same yard a few weeks later, you were by yourself, trying to play cool, begging us for an extra can to catch tag with.

we laughed, realized we just got got, end of story.

but bragging on the internet 6 years later,

you look like a bitch.

Next time i run into you while you're shaking cans for ICP, it won't be friendly

yo amend, you're bragging about being a bitch.

you rolled up last in line behind 9 other guys to jack 4 kids.

everyone in the yard that day saw it.

why don't you tell everyone else in internet land how you came to us at that exact the same yard a few weeks later, you were by yourself, trying to play cool, begging us for an extra can to catch tag with.

we laughed, realized we just got got, end of story.

but bragging on the internet 6 years later,

you look like a bitch.

Next time i run into you while you're shaking cans for ICP, it won't be friendly

This is NOT Amend hoe.

6 years is a long time to hold a grudge. If you think Amend is a bitch then why didn't you all do shit a week later when he was all alone?? Town taxes, nothing personal. I guess you know how it goes at the yards now. I'm not even gonna waste my time guessing if this ashes or not. I haven't seen you around since that day. Now that the cats out the bag, I don't think Amends gonna be feeling that icp comment..

This is NOT Amend hoe.

6 years is a long time to hold a grudge. If you think Amend is a bitch then why didn't you all do shit a week later when he was all alone?? Town taxes, nothing personal. I guess you know how it goes at the yards now. I'm not even gonna waste my time guessing if this ashes or not. I haven't seen you around since that day. Now that the cats out the bag, I don't think Amends gonna be feeling that icp comment..

That's just the thing, we didn't take anything personal. Amend has been cool in person, and it was water under the bridge.

You talking more smack on the internet was pretty weak,

where i'm from nobody would brag about 9 on 4 coming from behind.

I'm done too.

dang, five or six years ago when i started checking out 12oz, there was always a bunch of petty ass fighting over bullshit in the East Bay Shits thread. got so bad that if fucked over the thread, and years of history in flicks. Times sure change, huh?

yea whatever happened to that guy cake he was always runnin his trap. fell offffffffff hard!!