kicking out a herion custy

Skilla54

I bet that dude mr rossi isn't even from the UK.

the Cagney talk tho.. I dunno.

Give the junkie the boot. That fools gonna start goin downhill and you sure don't want him around yer pad when that starts to happen.

Smoking shit off foil is grimey grime grime. Seen someone tweak that way. Smelled exactly the way pennies taste.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno I wouldn't want someone shooting smack up at my place but that's just me... It's a fucking disgusting habit and it of course often bring s drama fuck that shit my house should be a haven not some fucking junkie den with turds on the floor and someone elses blood everywhere.

heroin rules. Don't hate the player , hate the game , wimp.

Seriously, why not join him. Even share needles. You sound like you got a little money saved up. Start chippin' and develop those neural pathways that will lead you to the ultimate bliss your live in manwich is experiencing.

web_ARoyPort.jpg

Oh, Mr. Roy...

i had two people using that were living in my old apartment. i don't care how much of a normal life a herion user can lead, but no matter what, you've got to go through some pretty fucking sketchy people to get the shit when your normal guy is out unless bin laden is your dope dealer. what made me really kick his ass out is 1. lack of motivation to ever get a job, or do anything after booting up (i.e. getting me psyched to paint, then the second before we were gonna leave, dude boots up and passes out in my fuckin hallway) 2. lack of any sort of cash. 3. junkie broads. nuff` said.

besides, if you fill your body with heroin, you don't have any room for marduk, slayer of tiamat.

th2_RealMarduk2.jpg

Sorry, not even gonna read any more of this thread.

Kick the living fuck out of him, crack shit over his head so hard he forgets the last 4 years of his life. Call the amber lamps, have them take his ass out of your house for you and maybe he'll detox whilst he's in a fucking coma as well, bonus for him.

If the cops come around looking to charge you with GBH, point to his room and say that he came out of there in a fit of rage swinging wildly and you did what you had to do. They'll know a junk room when they see it and leave it at that.

Crack something over his head for me too, can you please?

he smells like shit he never leaves

i found his junkie box tryn to close his door cause he fucking smells of shit. hes only done his laundry once since living with me. the box was chilln in an open droor. i knew he was on shit when i 1st: found the blood in the bathroom (i made him clean that shit up). 2nd: bandages on his arm. 3rd: actn like a crusty custy

my other roommate and i confronted and told him he has to be out by saturday. he tried to play it stupid then proceeded to say hell be out of here.

also whoever mentioned the crusty custy girls is dead on

Fuck junkies, I would have kicked him out the moment I found out, who gives a shit if he has managed to pay his rent so far, a junkie is a junkie at somepoint he would start stealing.

As for the comments about a respectable user, it isn't the case even if someone is in control of their habit at the moment it doesn't count for shit, they will always end up needing more to get a fix.

well to be fare, he didnt elaborate on how he found his junkie box

still sounds like a nosey one though

YOU SHOULD INVESTIGATE FURTHER WHEN THE OPPORTUNITY ARISES & CONTACT THE POLICE ON THE MATTER IF REQUIRED TO DO SO

i could care less what someone does

as long as it doesn't affect me. If i have

a problem with something i take it dirrectly

to them. For example. Please dont use

my dishes. Or... My dude. You smell like shit

wash your clothes or get to steppin. Or maybe

even dont shoot dope in my home. I don't

want to come home and find dead dopefiends.

^^^ so what you are saying is he should

go thru the guys shit some more and get

ready to dime him to the police....

really?

Uhh how did you get "go through his stuff and drop dimes" from "I wouldn't put up with dude leaving blood around from needle work"

I don't care, even the shittiest trap house I lived in, I wouldn't have a roomate leaving blood in the common areas. I guess it's pretty street nowadays to be accepting of a hep risk in my own bathroom... If he's got little balled up tissues of blood in his room it's still gross as fuck, but I'm probably not gonna notice... But if I did... That's like the mediacal equivalent of someone leaving balls of shitty toilet paper in his room. If I had a roomate posing a legit health risk and potentially exposing my house, or at least one of he rooms in the house, to have to be hep cleaned, yes I would kick them the fuck out. On top of all that, it sounds like this kid obviously just started and hasn't worked his way up to "experienced functioning addict" by anymeans.

Fact is, I would never knowingly live with someone who was being sloppy with needles around my crib. It's a legitimate health hazard and if anyone is really going to try and argue the logic, you probably are a mainliner at least occasionally who has yourself convinced you do it safe... And mabee you do, but if you're leaving blood around the house it ain't acceptable.

Really the only situation I would even be close to accepting was if it was some behind closed doors and kept clean type shit, and really it's not the heroin, it's the shooting up. I don't care if it's smack, oxys, meth, coke, whatever. Using needles ISNT SAFE, no matter how careful you think you are... You're a fucking idiot if you can try and justify it however you want, but I would never live in that situation.

As for dropping dimes? How did you even get that? You seem to be taking this argument pretty personally... Can I see your arms?

Uhh how did you get "go through his stuff and drop dimes" from "I wouldn't put up with dude leaving blood around from needle work"

As for dropping dimes? How did you even get that? You seem to be taking this argument pretty personally... Can I see your arms?

from what medicine cabinet said. Nothing to see on my arms but i'm not past snorting some oxy occasionally. No shame and if you dont respect me for it thats your problem

I really dont like people that pass judgement. broads pass judgement

I don't care, even the shittiest trap house I lived in, I wouldn't have a roomate leaving blood in the common areas. I guess it's pretty street nowadays to be accepting of a hep risk in my own bathroom... If he's got little balled up tissues of blood in his room it's still gross as fuck, but I'm probably not gonna notice... But if I did... That's like the mediacal equivalent of someone leaving balls of shitty toilet paper in his room. If I had a roomate posing a legit health risk and potentially exposing my house, or at least one of he rooms in the house, to have to be hep cleaned, yes I would kick them the fuck out. On top of all that, it sounds like this kid obviously just started and hasn't worked his way up to "experienced functioning addict" by anymeans.

Fact is, I would never knowingly live with someone who was being sloppy with needles around my crib. It's a legitimate health hazard and if anyone is really going to try and argue the logic, you probably are a mainliner at least occasionally who has yourself convinced you do it safe... And mabee you do, but if you're leaving blood around the house it ain't acceptable.

Really the only situation I would even be close to accepting was if it was some behind closed doors and kept clean type shit, and really it's not the heroin, it's the shooting up. I don't care if it's smack, oxys, meth, coke, whatever. Using needles ISNT SAFE, no matter how careful you think you are... You're a fucking idiot if you can try and justify it however you want, but I would never live in that situation.

this. x100