kicking out a herion custy

Skilla54

A full blown junkie? Probably never, but I do know people who do heroin and lead pretty normal lives.

That said, those are people sniffing it. Once you start booting up, it's usually a wrap

& when you say "sniffing" do you mean tooting or actually snorting? Coz to snort H would be a total waste of gear.

932913163_oregon001.jpg.2f9f7d00e874f55a9297f7d09387843b.jpg

623607833_oregon002.jpg.79f9ccc67dab87294ae592426a95d83b.jpg

564687374_oregon003.jpg.8ded4fa2f948100b87c0a795c8620142.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heroin is fucking filthy. I've seen more than a few friends die from that shit and before they died they had turned into some of the biggest scumbags you're likely to meet,

Kick that dude out and punch him square in the face for bringing it into your house.

Heroin is fucking filthy. I've seen more than a few friends die from that shit and before they died they had turned into some of the biggest scumbags you're likely to meet,

Kick that dude out and punch him square in the face for bringing it into your house.

That's bollox - B won't automatically turn a person into a scumbag, I know plenty of bagheads who maintain standards. If your mates went that way they probably had turd-like tendencies to begin with & the gear just brought it out of them.

If your mates went that way they probably had turd-like tendencies to begin with & the gear just brought it out of them.

I don't doubt that, however they turned into boob heads and went south pretty quickly, I wouldn't have them any where near my house

As for heroin users living 'respectable lives', please, what respectable person uses heroin?

with 5 on this one.

Not known anyone who's died yet but the scumbaggery came out definitely in the people I knew who did it.

with 5 on this one.

Not known anyone who's died yet but the scumbaggery came out definitely in the people I knew who did it.

Yeah but some of us can handle our drugs - And it looks like some of you can't. Like Dale Arden said in Flash Gordon "That's just one of the things that makes us better than you".

And to that prick who made the point about respectable people using B - Fucking define respectable then, dickhead.

I mean, if he's paying you and not doing anything wrong, who cares if he's shooting dope in the room he rents?

Just tell him make sure he cleans up his blood, that's fuckin foul.

doing dope in the house is wrong, that shit won't lead to anything good and dude will end up getting stolen from, as far as blood all over the place, fuck outta here. not in a million years would i let that shit slide at my place.

Yeah but some of us can handle our drugs - And it looks like some of you can't. Like Dale Arden said in Flash Gordon "That's just one of the things that makes us better than you".

And to that prick who made the point about respectable people using B - Fucking define respectable then, dickhead.

can handle them mate never fret. but once you cross from recreation to addiction your ability to "handle" your drugs is obviously gone.

and there goes the "respectable" life

Not necassarily. I used to dig & I never robbed anyone - Ham & egging was my gig & I'll jolly well say I was damned good at it to boot.

Yo, Little Lord Fontleroy, nobody knows what the fuck your cor blimey ass is talking about!