kicking out a herion custy

Skilla54

id be pretty alright living with someone on heroin as long as they didnt start stealing shit and bringing over sketchy gross motherfuckers.

do what you gotta do i guess.

if someone brought "muscle" to make me try and leave somewhere id probably come back and smash out all the windowws and set the shit on fire.

hahaha.

dont be an asshole about it. you might think its fucked up and wrong that he shoots dope or some shit but he still lives there.

I agree wiv yer, but the bringing over of "sketchy gross motherfuckers" tends to come with the territory with bagheads, I reckon.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i could wait but i want him to know hes really fucking disrespecting me and fucking up..

of course my other option isnt saying shit and waiting it out.

but thats not really my style. 50 bucks aint shit.

in addition i may be out of town the 31st. and my other roommate has family visiting here that time as well.

im pretty positive hes only been shooting up the past 2 weeks or so. so its not like ive put up with it for very long.

son save that god damned 50 bucks and buy a pair of shoes a new skate deck or some dodey... 50 dollars aint shit my ass son, i can eat off of 50 dollars for like 50 damn days. okay maybee thats stretching it but diversify yo bonds nigga

You guys would actually be cool with someone that lived with you and doing heroin?

I mean it's not my preferred situation, but if someone wants to do dope that's their own choice. If dude is paying his rent, not bringing other junkies around, isn't stealing shit, etc etc, then what the fuck do I care what he's doing?

A full blown junkie? Probably never, but I do know people who do heroin and lead pretty normal lives.

That said, those are people sniffing it. Once you start booting up, it's usually a wrap

Not necassarily. I used to dig & I never robbed anyone - Ham & egging was my gig & I'll jolly well say I was damned good at it to boot.