SLAYER :)

LexDiamonds

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
FUCK YOUR RECORD. YOU HAVENT BEEN TO A SLAYER CONCERT. BE HONEST. WE CAN ALL TELL.

the fuck would i say iv been to a slayer concert when i havnt :lol:

but no i havnt, but yes i would...

that being said i dont need to drive a car to say i like it when i dont like the way it looks outside, i may add "it drives good" but that doesnt change the fact i dont like the car. maybe on a old beater on a budget where looks dont matter and your just looking for somethin that wont fall apart two red lights down the road.

meaning i dont base my music prefrences on how live a crowd gets.

fun im sure tho.

For the record, those 'real' death metal cats would not be around w/o Slayer.

And this shit is old anyhow. Bump (old) Slayer.

i was about to say the exact same thing. haha.

theyre probably 20 yr old sons who think they invented unintelligible cookie monster vocals and guitars tuned down 666 whole steps.

for the record i like a lot of death metal..but anyone dumb enough to say some shit like that even iof they dont like slayer they have to recognize a lot of bands wouldnt exist if slayer didnt pave the fucking way.

YES>

For the record, those 'real' death metal cats would not be around w/o Slayer.

And this shit is old anyhow. Bump (old) Slayer.

i can agree to that, aswell i shouldnt have used the word "real" on some pretentiousness i know nothing, nor do i, care about.

i just dont understand whats the draw to music you cant make out the lyrics to other than the enrgy in which, yes. shows are crucial.

not sayin they dont put together dope riffs etc tho i wouldnt know. but isnt there more to music than screaming into a microphone.