Female teacher beats up male student after he mocks mentally disabled girl

TheoHuxtable..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that didnt look bad at all, that looked like the kinda beating an older brother/sister gives you.

back in high school there was a substitute who was crazy religious, and this kid sat in the back row yelling out shit along the lines of " the virgin mary was a whore" "jesus christ was a pussy ect.." and dude put the kid in a choke hold and started draggin him to the hallway, so this other dude cracked him between the eyes and threw him face first into lockers haha..... nothing happened from it though, really wish someone got it on camera too, much cooler looking than that was.

The only teacher/student violence I ever saw was my boy O'Dell punching the principal in his face when we were in like 4th grade haha. I didn't see him for years, then ran into him in lockup at district court...not surprising.

In high school I threw a book at one teachers head/went after another teacher, but I was restrained both times...never seen a teacher go at a kid though, shit's wild.

• 2 weeks later...