Female teacher beats up male student after he mocks mentally disabled girl

TheoHuxtable..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn. Thats funny.

& it wasn't like she was overcome with anger & had a

momentary lapse of judgement and smacked the kid..

That was downright predatory. She stalked that kid and

beat that ass.

At the same time. You shouldnt beat up

little mentally disabled kids. I mean... he was

in special ed too. Im sure he didn't land up

there because of his brilliance.

damn. Thats funny.

& it wasn't like she was overcome with anger & had a

momentary lapse of judgement and smacked the kid..

That was downright predatory. She stalked that kid and

beat that ass.

At the same time. You shouldnt beat up

little mentally disabled kids. I mean... he was

in special ed too. Im sure he didn't land up

there because of his brilliance.

Niether did you, wankerchops.

You know what? Kids are fucking little self centered pricks who think they run everything. I say bring back hitting kids in school. It's a good thing. Little fuckers need discipline.

And this comes from someone who was heavily abused as a kid. I don't condone abuse, but I DO condone discipline. Even if it means a smack.

You know what? Kids are fucking little self centered pricks who think they run everything. I say bring back hitting kids in school. It's a good thing. Little fuckers need discipline.

And this comes from someone who was heavily abused as a kid. I don't condone abuse, but I DO condone discipline. Even if it means a smack.

As funny as this video is, this is retarded.

I also condone discipline, even if it means the use of physical force, but not by a teacher. Noone should touch a kid except their parents. I would of tried to kill someone if I ever even got smacked by an uncle/aunt/grandparent, nevermind some random asshole payed to basically babysit me all day

• Like 1

That kid wasn't in there because of a mental disability, he was there because of a behavior problem. The kid likely pissed that chick off every day of her life. Anyway, Idk bout a thunderdome situation, but in NY there was a bus driver who had 'sith lords' control the other kids in some star wars type shit.

As funny as this video is, this is retarded.

I also condone discipline, even if it means the use of physical force, but not by a teacher. Noone should touch a kid except their parents. I would of tried to kill someone if I ever even got smacked by an uncle/aunt/grandparent, nevermind some random asshole payed to basically babysit me all day

straight up tho.

imagine if it was yer kid, an angle i hadnt thought about oh maaaaaaaaan i would fucking lose it:)

i hate my homies brain cancer ridden fiance and am considering disreguarding there wedding in a few weeks just because she said my dog was ugly as i got out the shower.

that and the fact i dropped 400 bones onna "i feel sorry for you" dinner taking her and my buddy to a pimpin restaraunt that i go to sometimes on some "well ill take her here cause she may not ever get another chance" on some she gonna die shit and all she talked about the whole entire night was facebook.

also shes just finished her kemo or whatever and she, i guess as some statement, doesnt wear a wig anywhere and shes an internet retard who posts 8 million pics and status updates etc a day so i gotta see her alien assed looking head pop up on my screen constantly. she was a witch nose to.

ok now im ranting, also. her friends have thrown her at least two bowling fundraisers where they all give her money, now. that may sound normal/acceptable. and i suppose it is, but this is not the united states she does not have to pay a red cent for any of her medical bills this is strictly for her pocket, albeit because she cant work.

but it be a cold day in fucking hell i put my hand out and beg for money. everything else, fair game. though robbery aint me and never will be.

deep breaths

deep breaths

deep breaths

• Like 1