Do you wash yer hands after a piss?

Mr Rossi

So...  

63 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thou art Mrs. Rossia is a big faggot as well as having a wide arse from constant insertion of large horse penises.

I'm sure if you came to the United States talking that shit, you would get raped, shot in the fucking dome, raped again, and fed to a village of starving African kids.

What doesn't make sense is that the mods banned this guy a couple weeks ago... but only did a temporary ban. WTF? A person who is obviously here to just troll is not going to "change".

Are you going to change your fucking eggshell blue aertex y fronts anytime soon? Coz they're becoming rather stained about the gusset with that heady mixture of faecal matter, semen, blood & vaseline that's constantly dribbling out of your botty.

urine used to be used as soap for laundry, and fermented urine would be used as an all-purpose household cleaner. it is a sterile solution, and i see no reason to wash your hands after you take a piss. you have more bacteria on your face than you genitals. it's a tradition more than anything, and a money-making market for companies that manufacture soap and anti-bacteria hand shit. i want to punch people when they give me dirty looks for not washing my hands after pissing in public restrooms.

urine used to be used as soap for laundry, and fermented urine would be used as an all-purpose household cleaner. it is a sterile solution, and i see no reason to wash your hands after you take a piss. you have more bacteria on your face than you genitals. it's a tradition more than anything, and a money-making market for companies that manufacture soap and anti-bacteria hand shit. i want to punch people when they give me dirty looks for not washing my hands after pissing in public restrooms.

This guy knows the score - Piss is a sterile fluid & you'd probably expose yourself to more germs by touching a tap in a public bog anyway. And you're right about wanting to punch cunts - I want to punch them with my pissy fists.