Do you wash yer hands after a piss?

Mr Rossi

So...  

63 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What kind of thread is this? Are we fucking 5 years old?

But to answer your question: I lick my hands clean

Good call sir, but there's a couple of turd burglars on here - 2 spastics have said they do wash their hands after a piss.

Trousers you fucking stupid septic cunt. And it isn't "a kex" it's "kex" as in "a pair of kex". Learn fucking English you fucking shit stabbing sodomite.

contrary to popular belief, Sodom wasn't full of butt fucking pirates. its true, i saw it on bible decoded.

oh, neg'd.

yea, cuz im totally down with your slang, bruv.

trousers? nigga you sound like mr. bean

So when the welfare payment wouldn't stretch to a hot meal for your family your father used to selfelessly forgo his share of the mess of pottage & supplement his meagre protein intake by drinking dog semen? A truly heroic family man.

Trousers you fucking stupid septic cunt. And it isn't "a kex" it's "kex" as in "a pair of kex". Learn fucking English you fucking shit stabbing sodomite.

dude....

umad?:) :) :) :) :)

I'm going to use this thread to dump some more thoughts into.

The whole IT ISN'T A KEX thing reminded me of that other thread where Jackson spazzed because people were saying "Legos" and not "Lego" to refer to multiple blocks.

Another time, I was in Atalanta with British friends...one of them ordered "a piece of grit" from the breakfast menu.

So when the welfare payment wouldn't stretch to a hot meal for your family your father used to selfelessly forgo his share of the mess of pottage & supplement his meagre protein intake by drinking dog semen? A truly heroic family man.

no dog semen, wanker. when we were gettin food stamps, we would sell them for profit. get em free, sell them at half price =free money. why umad at me son?

u are the one who started a thread asking dudes what they do after they have their dick in hand. i believe they call what u are doing "projecting"

no dog semen, wanker. when we were gettin food stamps, we would sell them for profit. get em free, sell them at half price =free money. why umad at me son?

u are the one who started a thread asking dudes what they do after they have their dick in hand. i believe they what u are doing "projecting"

Oh dear you seem to be a bit upset, JugEars. Foodstamps?? HaHa obviously you sold them due to the fact that you had no need of them what with all your nutritional requirements being met by slurping the multi racial semen that dribbled out of yer bloated mam's clout and collected in the gusset of her discoloured nylon fortifications. Makerel flavoured wasn't it?