YO EARL

SwampFightOner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After walking by it for basically my entire life, I finally ate at Your Mother's.

I'm dying that you made this into a thread and what it became.

This story isn't really thread worthy, but knowing the dumbass guido folk of RI, some might get a laugh. So one night we're sitting outside "Your Mother's" eating weiners and fries, when this Zooba pants wearing fool walks out all tough. His green, white, and blue Kawasucki is parked out front and he gets on like he's Tom Cruise in Top Gun --really fucking gay like. He kicks up his kickstand and starts reving the engine like were a group of 17 year old mall rat chicks. He finally lets go of the brake and the bike just jacks up and all you hear is a gear just cut shit off with a loud pop. The bike just drops and chucks the guy on the ground.

My buddy just points and says "I think your e-break is on" (or whatever lock bikes have). The guy gets up, clicks the switch, and drives away super slow. I mean his rice rocket went from howling to purring.

Anyways. RI guidos are fucking hilarious.