YO EARL

SwampFightOner

After walking by it for basically my entire life, I finally ate at Your Mother's.

I must say, I enjoyed it...not many places you can cop corn dogs and chili cheese fries at this time, while the girls you're with order breakfast.

I asked them when the next time it would be open was, they told me 3 weekends from now haha. That place has the weirdest fucking days/hours, I swear to God it's whenever they feel like it, on some completely random shit.

Anyways, I figured this was absolutely, 100% threadworthy, so I'd share. It will probably become another RI appreciation thread anyways, they all seem to do that

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I posted it, then deleted it immediately. You proceeded to save it, and then repost it later...don't they make fun of DAO for that quite a bit around here? SAVING GUYS PICTURE'S 5, WHY DO IT?!

And no matter how many times you say it, everyone already knows my "mum" isn't a cop. And it's mom, you Australian faggot.

That said, you're so obsessed with me lately it actually makes me kind of nervous you might turn into a full blown stalker...calm yourself br0

I posted it, then deleted it immediately. You proceeded to save it, and then repost it later...don't they make fun of DAO for that quite a bit around here? SAVING GUYS PICTURE'S 5, WHY DO IT?!

And no matter how many times you say it, everyone already knows my "mum" isn't a cop. And it's mom, you Australian faggot.

That said, you're so obsessed with me lately it actually makes me kind of nervous you might turn into a full blown stalker...calm yourself br0

42bfc473.jpg

And you were fuming, and punching your keyboard the whole time, red as fuck in the face, telling your "mum" how much you need a "holiday".

Seriously dude, stop being so mad at the internet...it can't be good for your blood pressure

42bfc473.jpg