Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

After walking by it for basically my entire life, I finally ate at Your Mother's.

I must say, I enjoyed it...not many places you can cop corn dogs and chili cheese fries at this time, while the girls you're with order breakfast.

I asked them when the next time it would be open was, they told me 3 weekends from now haha. That place has the weirdest fucking days/hours, I swear to God it's whenever they feel like it, on some completely random shit.

Anyways, I figured this was absolutely, 100% threadworthy, so I'd share. It will probably become another RI appreciation thread anyways, they all seem to do that

Tell us how u hate snitches yet you snitched me in for posting a pic of you...

lol/

The dude posting incriminating photos of someone turning around to call them a snitch.

LOL

you posted it of yourself, the face was blurred out anyway.

you hate snitchin, yet you ARE a snitch.

and your mum is a cop.

ha ha, you are in a real identity crisis.

you posted it of yourself, the face was blurred out anyway.

you hate snitchin, yet you ARE a snitch.

and your mum is a cop.

ha ha, you are in a real identity crisis.

42bfc473.jpg

I posted it, then deleted it immediately. You proceeded to save it, and then repost it later...don't they make fun of DAO for that quite a bit around here? SAVING GUYS PICTURE'S 5, WHY DO IT?!

And no matter how many times you say it, everyone already knows my "mum" isn't a cop. And it's mom, you Australian faggot.

That said, you're so obsessed with me lately it actually makes me kind of nervous you might turn into a full blown stalker...calm yourself br0

I posted it, then deleted it immediately. You proceeded to save it, and then repost it later...don't they make fun of DAO for that quite a bit around here? SAVING GUYS PICTURE'S 5, WHY DO IT?!

And no matter how many times you say it, everyone already knows my "mum" isn't a cop. And it's mom, you Australian faggot.

That said, you're so obsessed with me lately it actually makes me kind of nervous you might turn into a full blown stalker...calm yourself br0

42bfc473.jpg

I posted it, then deleted it immediately.

You posted it, then bashed your girl, then threatened to kill yourself.

Then deleted it.

• Like 1

You posted it, then bashed your girl, then threatened to kill yourself.

Then deleted it.

42bfc473.jpg:lol:

And you were fuming, and punching your keyboard the whole time, red as fuck in the face, telling your "mum" how much you need a "holiday".

Seriously dude, stop being so mad at the internet...it can't be good for your blood pressure

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now