Ladyboy test

geezpot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i kno.... But still.

Anyways... is it gay if a lady boy gives you

dome but you dont find out

until afterward?

I mean. Yes getting your dick sucked

by a guy is very gay still. Some of them

dudes look just like broads.

As long you as you're wearing a Slayer shirt, everything is A-OK.

Some of them

dudes look just like broads.

Some of them look like hot broads.

Look at this dude...

lb.gif

If you were at a bar having a few wobblies and that^^^ chick was checking you out making flirty eye contact. You approach her and start hitting it off then decide to duck back to the bathrooms were s/he gives you some amazing head, then you invite him back to your room and s/he giggles asian style and says maybe tomorrow night. End of the night comes and you both part ways talking about hooking up the next night but never do, how would you ever know a dude sucked you off?

/no homo

Makes me think twice about ever having yellow fever again.

is it gay if a lady boy gives you

dome but you dont find out

until afterward?

gay.

doesnt make you gay i suppose but gay blowjobs are gay.

that dude jason ellis has a show on sirrus and one of his segments is called "is it gay" and dudes call in with stories/situations that have come up in there lives and homeboy tells em if its gayism or not.

kinda funny actually.

cero fr8t.BMP

i cant even pretend to lie. If i was a few

drinks in and that ladyboy... (the one directly

above) was being interested i'm in serious trouble.

/nohomo/

This is assuming i don't know its a guy. But then

how would you kno? Not only does that look like a

girl... it looks like a cold piece

^^ i like the first version, worth using. yoink...

ya thats a sticky one no doubt.

some of these asian men are way to close to asian women.

it should be mandatory for them to get a cock n balls tattoo'd on they forheads so the rest of us can spot em right quick.

• Like 1

Some of them look like hot broads.

Look at this dude...

lb.gif

If you were at a bar having a few wobblies and that^^^ chick was checking you out making flirty eye contact. You approach her and start hitting it off then decide to duck back to the bathrooms were s/he gives you some amazing head, then you invite him back to your room and s/he giggles asian style and says maybe tomorrow night. End of the night comes and you both part ways talking about hooking up the next night but never do, how would you ever know a dude sucked you off?

/no homo

Ya i could of sworn that dude was a chick.

buut.....i'd still get a bo bo.

haha/nh

i know a dude, that knows a guy. travels with him frequently. in an apparently very well known thrash/hardcore band(i dunno even know if that makes sense im tryin) in paris that when they go to thailand and all these fucked up sexcapade places. dude strictly fucks lady boys on some hate fuck shit but says hes not gay.

WUT.

and my buddy has shown me pics of this guy on stage with his band and dude is a fucking beastly lookin mutherfucker. like a dude you do not wanna have to throw down with. raging lunatic looking guy and stacked.

there music is not friendly sounding either. at all.

way to put it in perspective geezpot... but id only worry about that in places discussed, where ladyboys are known to frequent

dude strictly fucks lady boys on some hate fuck shit but says hes not gay

so i mean, hes saying something along the line of "GRR, I HATE TRANNIES & TO SHOW PEOPLE THAT, I WILL HAVE LOTS OF SEX WITH THEM BECAUSE I HAVE A RAGING HARDON FOR THEM?"

sounds like youve got a gay

also

the thought of some big angry toughguy who puts on a front, but is actually just a sad inner-weeping man on some DL tranny-sweep, amuses me

pretty much sums it up entirely im assuming right there.

the only other option is perhaps being so angry at himself for being a fag he is just an absolute loose cannon, all stemming from just that...

being a gay.

/no homo

They're much easier to spot in person, dudes.

Those photos are triflin'.

I'm sayin', if you're not wise to it, you might get fooled.

But up close you can usually see it.

Not to mention a lot of the bars are labeled to let you know what you're getting into, so you can avoid trouble.