Ladyboy test

geezpot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This one time I was p0rning and clicked on a link that looked like a cute Asian girl.

The window was closed within half a second of it loading and the session ended prematurely, as in I stopped, not finished for all you jokers out there. Scary stuff.

i was just talkin bout this to a friend the other day actually.TWICE in the past on this scandalous internet site called "plenty of fish" i was sent messages by filipino girls that turned out to be trannies. they both messaged first, which does happen on the sites but usually chicks reply rather than initiate, from my expierience anyways.

anyways both never said shit till we exchanged msn's and then they tell you then.

nasty assed mutherfucking DUDES.

whatch out for them south asian "girls" like whoa.

never been out there tho. places like that without urban north american type city sprawls dont really interest me.

Oh man, you just created his next obsession

"Holy shit Manilla is mysterious..."

ahahahahahaha i just spent the last few minutes lookin em up :D

but yo to elab on that shit with me, certainly not deminishing my dubai boner but i found a street i have never driven down today which i would have never guessed was possible and could absolutely not drive past it, there was no option to whatso ever even tho it went in a completly different direction than i needed to go. i felt like a astronaut llooking back at earth for the first time.

i mean, of course these places were gonna have cities. the population is massive in these areas, as to what degree. perhaps no, actually... clearly no i didnt realize.

also, my best friend growing up was chinese. at his place everyday, street hockey everday, sister used to babysit me all that shit. i used to feel so bad cause literally everyday his parents used to try and feed me and the smell of authentic chinese home cooking literally gives me dry heaves.

i imagine that the air of all of those places smells like that which is a huge turn off for me.

China is one of the biggest countries in the world and one of the most polluted.

It's probably the most polluted in all of Asia.

That's not Southeast Asia though.

Southeast Asia is beaches and warmth.

Picture Mexico with monkeys and weird writing on everything minus the Catholic hangups on sex and lifestyle.

All the food I've had in Southeast Asia is great smelling and tasting save for a few things that even the natives think are nasty.

Now, how to draw one out for teh lulz...

therrre may be a member that could potentially shed some light on this:)

also, i couldnt figure out what the fuck yall were goin on abo0t with them numbers, just realized there was a reason behind this thread other than a title.

i kno.... But still.

Anyways... is it gay if a lady boy gives you

dome but you dont find out

until afterward?

I mean. Yes getting your dick sucked

by a guy is very gay still. Some of them

dudes look just like broads.