Fuck NBC

SwampFightOner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly Swamp, it's run its course.

You also shouldn't be surprised that they don't care. It's corporate TV. It will be replaced by a reality show about fat teenage midgets having quadruplets that develop meth problems on a desert island.

THIS.

at first i was like whoooo the fuck cares i aint never heard of those award ceromonies in my life, then the big ones popped up...

ill give ya that. just proved my ass el wrongoh with that reguard.

and they were for some pretty high up awards including the bald headed meatball with legs getting a couple best leading actor spikes.

i stand corrected...

Yeah, but awards for TV shows and movies alike are pointless.

It's impossible to properly judge subjective material especially when they are all completely different and made by different people and such.

Those awards just end up being a popularity contest in the end and mean nothing.

Fuck, look at Arrested Development. Best show in years and it was cancelled after 3 seasons because retards didn't watch it and comedy gets no play in awards shows.

Here's the formula to win an award for a movie or show. Hire a bunch of currently "hot shot" actors, lump on as many depressing events as possible in the allotted time, make people cry, call it a true story, win an award.