Orlando's sketch/outline thread

spec76

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Most writers start in 7th to 10th grade. up north I new Kids in 5th grade bombing also the later you start the harder it is to develop your less open to opinion and learning techniques will be harder. I started drawing letters and names maybe in 6th grade and started bombing late 8th early 9th met might crew in 10th then I got the addiction. it's hard to develop with out other writers around I think that's why my shit up graded heavy once I met ser 2 and moer.

• Like 2

Most writers start in 7th to 10th grade. up north I new Kids in 5th grade bombing also the later you start the harder it is to develop your less open to opinion and learning techniques will be harder. I started drawing letters and names maybe in 6th grade and started bombing late 8th early 9th met might crew in 10th then I got the addiction. it's hard to develop with out other writers around I think that's why my shit up graded heavy once I met ser 2 and moer.

Well said. I need to chill with more writers too. Class and this grave shift cuttin my time short

The S in that straight letter looks like some of Tsks work. Hands look like troes hands, clean stuff none the less.

thnx... someone was pming me thinkin i was troe....i just want to clear one think up: I AM NOT TROE!!! its just a coinsidence i guess.

if you havent improved in 3 years you need to quit troe. arent you tired of getting your ass beat?

hey man seriously i am not troe.... and i never got my ass beat..I DONT KNOW YOU! hope the real troe comes on and posts stuff so you will stop sayin that shit its pissin me off.