I got drunk with freddy Krueger tonight

SwampFightOner

I did the same thing last tuesday night at 121 minus the drunk. Dude was mad nice. We talked about the new version and his admiration of the Alien movies. After a nice 20 minute or so convo people must have started calling fools cuz a flock of jockers armed with cellphone cams in hand invaded so I was out. Walk down the street and that dude that plays the dad in them Twilight movies was walking by Trinity. Called him Carsille and kept it moving... Pretty random. Cool story br0?

Still looking to get my Emma Watson on!

You hang out at 121? Faggot shit br0.

Anyways, yeah, me and Robert Englund got drunk last night, it was cool. He talked alot about how much he loves Providence (said it's in his top 5 favorite cities, and that it's gonna be the new Portland, whatever that means), and about basketball ("This isn't gay, but watching Kobe is like watching a fucking ballerina, he's a beautiful athlete") among alot of other random shit.

I'll probably run into him again because he's here for a few more weeks, and I frequent that bar fairly often. He told me his wife was coming to meet up with him soon, and that we'd hafta all hang out since me and her share a love of tequila haha

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He talked alot about how much he loves Providence (said it's in his top 5 favorite cities, and that it's gonna be the new Portland

He had that shit written on his palm, like Spinal Tap did on their tour to remember what city they were in.

"ARE YOU READY TO ROCK PROVIDENCE? YOU ARE THE NEXT PORTLAND, YEAHHHHHHHHH!!"

You hang out at 121? Faggot shit br0.

(said it's in his top 5 favorite cities, and that it's gonna be the new Portland, whatever that means)

it means your city is about to be flooded with ironic mustaches, bicycles with neon grips, gunpowder heroin, and young adults with an unquenchable thirst for pabst blue ribbon. also, the amount of strip clubs is about to grow exponentially.

portland oregon has a pretty "hip" reputation, id put my money on him talkin bout good ol orygun. could be wrong tho....

do the strip clubs show full nudity and serve liquor in RI? oregon is the only state on the west coast that lets you view guts while you drink alcohol.

I was joking, saying we'd just change the name of Providence to Portland...we don't actually have a Portland, RI br0 haha.

They're not SUPPOSED to be fully nude if they're serving liquor, but I've never been in a strip club and seen the girls NOT get naked, so I guess noone gives a fuck. RI strip clubs get pretty raunchy, you can get your dick sucked or fuck for cheap

I went to this BYOB strip club in upstate PA that was gnarly, full nude whores.. Some dude made it rain one dollar bills and then proceeded to pick them up. All they sold was ass and red bull. The mushrooms didn't make the place much cooler and the Armenians that owned it were cretins. Fun times.

IMG_0717.jpg.6874f9623cd2f5f53144f8d81c930981.jpg

.we don't actually have a Portland, RI br0 haha.

doh. musta been on my bicycle with neon grips instead of sitting in geography class....fuuuuuck

RI strip clubs sound awesome. If girls get too freaky on stage (eat each other out, finger themselves, etc) in oregon, the boss man usually yells at them and/or fires them. ive been told that clubs can be shut down, due to girls getting too 'intimate' with themselves or other girls while on stage. sounds like an assault on freedom of expression to me. bullshit.

edlover-1.jpg

most of yall in this convo are from the east, and im here to reiterate that montreal strip clubs really are like no other. and theres lots of em.

full contact, not sex. but you can touch em wherever.

the nice ones are overpriced and the raunchy ones may give you aids just from breathing in the air.

i spent a christmas at arguably the nastiest of the nasty. Cafe Cleopatra.

i was the only white person in the entire place. dancers/servers/bartenders/patrons.

full contact, not sex. but you can touch em wherever.

the nice ones are overpriced and the raunchy ones may give you aids just from breathing in the air.

All ours are full contact, and 90% of the time you can also fuck if you so desire...RI has a poppin strip club scene, I'm tellin ya haha

Plus, another RI native has co-signed seeing him around the city, and if you google "Inkubus" you'll see he's filming a movie here...I'd say that's probably proof enough ha

oh i believe it. in fact. i'll be lurking around town at said bar this weekend

just trying to meet him. fucking groupie or not. i will get flicks. just make

someone else ask. fugg it.