Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SwampFightOner

I got drunk with freddy Krueger tonight

thats funny wasnt he a ginger too?

or was he just really into young chicks i cant remember.

i got drunk with the fellas and had just had to make the corner store run for a flame so i could roast before bed. weak

He did, indeed, touch my shoulder a few times while talking to me, no homo.

He was also quite funny. He was drunk and said alot of ridiculous shit, but my favorite line had to be "It's summer, all I want is a crab sandwich and a blowjob"

hahaha i actually laughed out loud when i saw that. freddy just tryna get some brain

which finger was inserted into your bum?

I heard both of his hands were on his shoulders so he aint sure what finger it was...:confused: :confused: :confused:

swamp lit some homeless guy's face on fire, then stole his booze and drank next to the bums shivering body

lolol

I did the same thing last tuesday night at 121 minus the drunk. Dude was mad nice. We talked about the new version and his admiration of the Alien movies. After a nice 20 minute or so convo people must have started calling fools cuz a flock of jockers armed with cellphone cams in hand invaded so I was out. Walk down the street and that dude that plays the dad in them Twilight movies was walking by Trinity. Called him Carsille and kept it moving... Pretty random. Cool story br0?

Still looking to get my Emma Watson on!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now