Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
n8galicia

FUCK DJ SOLAR

In the wake of one-time Gang Starr rapper Guru's death at the young age of 47, his latter day producer and partner Solar emerged as hip-hop's most loathed villain, accused of everything from denying Guru's family access to their dying kin to fabricating a deathbed statement from the rapper to starting a bogus charity in Guru's name. This weekend, someone hacked into Solar's AOL email account and posted a selection of messages via his also-hacked Twitter account. The anonymous hacker made public emails sent between Solar and various parties, including documents that seem to indicate that Solar is more evil than anyone could have even guessed. The emails appear to show that Solar forced Guru to tour instead of seeking medical help; that he controlled Guru's access to his own email account and various other web presences; that Solar owed money to multiple parties; and, perhaps most chillingly, that Solar attempted to pimp out unreleased music from Guru after the rapper's death.

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/music/archives/2010/05/the_hacked_emai.php

I was reading this and I was like hmm....Solar must be runnin' Guru like he's his bitch. But nontheless, this is an evil thing to do.

i dont know what Guru was goin through mentally

but i mean the dude was sick forreal.

Solar just a shitty cat, dude needs to get his for sure.

"Myself and Guru have friends in law enforcement and top notch internet experts."

From the hacker who still has controll of DJ Solars Twitter

Almost***all***the***leaked***e-mails:***http://www.sendspace.com/file/fmx4p

password:***#fucksolar***/via***@Solar_7Gran

Interview with the hacker

***http://vibe.com/content/v-exclusive-meet-renaldo-solars-self-proclaimed-hacker

aparantly solar had money transfered from gurus bank acct without his knowledge and sold his house while hecwas in a coma!

from mero's blog...hahaha

THE REASON IM WRITIN THIS THOUGH IS CUZ THIS NIGGA UP THERE THAT LOOKS LIKE ARTHUR WITH A PUERTO RICAN MUSTACHE EXPECTS ME TO BELIEVE THAT THIS LETTER WAS WRITTEN BY GURU.

COME ON MY NIGGA, FOR REAL? YOU REACHIN. GURU CALLED YOU HIS "PARTNER" 128 TIMES IN A 2 PARAGRAPH LETTER? HE'S LEAVIN YOU IN CHARGE OF HIS KIDS? I UNDERSTAND YOU TRYNA GET PAID BUT DAMN NIGGA THIS IS SOME NEXT SHIT. LIKE ME DYIN AND BEIN LIKE "MY POPS HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH MY EXISTENCE, I DO NOT SHARE A CHROMOSOME WITH HIM THEREFORE IM LEAVING MY ESTATE TO MY NIGGA JIMMY THAT WAS IN MY HISTORY CLASS MY SOPHOMORE YEAR OF HIGH SCHOOL" TRUE STORY IM PRETTY AWARE OF WHATS GOIN ON IN HIPHOP AND I NEVER ONCE HEARD THIS NIGGA NAME TILL GURU CROAKED. I THOUGHT IT WAS THAT FRENCH(?) NIGGA THAT RAPS (NOT TONY PARKER, THE OTHER NIGGA WHO NAME IS SOLAR)

I ALSO THINK THIS SHIT IS BULLSHIT CUZ "GURU" SLAYS PREMO TO THE 12TH POWER B. IF IM ABOUT TO DIE I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHO I HAD "BEEF" WITH. IM ABOUT TO DIE NIGGA! I DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT NO FUCKIN BEEF! IM TRYIN TO SAY TTYL TO ALL HUMAN BEINGS THAT WAS A PART OF MY LIFE AND MAKE SURE MY KIDS & SHIT IS TAKEN CARE OF WHEN I GO PLAY SPADES WITH 72 VIRGINS. THIS NIGGA SOLAR IS TRYIN TO BLOCK PREMO FROM MAKIN EVEN ONE CENT OFF THIS SHIT WHICH EVEN IF THE NIGGA IS A SCUMBAG I DOUBT HE'S TRYNA DO. HE'S NOT DIDDY AND GURU WASN'T BIG. PLUS ON SOME REAL SHIT I DONT THINK THE PHRASE "EX-DJ" WOULDA CAME OUTTA GURU'S MOUTH ANYWAY PAUSE.

NIGGA WAS PROBABLY SITTIN THERE ON SOME WEEKEND AT BERNIE'S SHIT TALKIN TO HIMSELF WITH A NETBOOK LIKE "YEAH GU, PREMIER IS A JERK! I SHOULD GET ALL THE RIGHTS TO YOUR NAME AND LIKENESS CUZ WE'RE PARTNERS! RIGHT GU? *MAD MONOTONE* WORD THE GIFTED UNLIMITED PROCLAIMS YOU, SOLAR TO BE MY PROXY IN THIS LIFE BEFORE I PASS ON TO ALLAH." GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE NIGGA! STOP LYIN! GURU WAS PROBABLY IN A COMA SINCE HE HAD THAT HEART ATTACK THAT NIGGA AINT WRITE SHIT.

NIGGAS ON TWITTER ARE FURIOUS ABOUT THIS SHIT TOO. PERSONALLY I THINK ITS CORNY BUT THATS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN NIGGAS DIE MAN, SHIT IS LIKE MONEY GETS THROWN UP AND EVERYBODY TRYNA GRAB WHAT THEY CAN. BUT GURU? I PROBABALY GOT MORE IN MY CHECKING ACCOUNT RIGHT NOW THAN GURU MADE OFF JAZZMATAZZ VOL 7. FUCK YOU TRYNA GET? HIS KANGOL COLLECTION? HIS BAGGY SLACKS? GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU RODENT LOOKING NIGGA, YOU'RE TARNISHING GURU'S LEGACY B.

Yeah mero called it all the way... Writing that letter on his netbook, gurus 230$ royalty checks, 5 cents for the new album...

actually fuckup, alot of people care. hell of alot more than when youll bite the bullet.

that stuff reguarding the purchase of homes while he was in coma could land this crook behind bars, but less we forget. signatures are required for all transactions. and as much as this Solar fagget is scum, hes not stupid. and i couldnt see him attempting any forgery.

i dont know what Guru was goin through mentally

but i mean the dude was sick forreal.

Solar just a shitty cat, dude needs to get his for sure.

clearly dude was not there, sadly.

^

we don't know how guru managed his own assets, so if his property had leins on it, being put up for collateral or transfered to company accounts... If solar merged their I individual businesses, it could have been done whenever they started up 7 Grand as their joint venture. We know he at least signed that cobtract, he was open about it. However Premere claims their Gangstarr contract was still active, not disolved, so the most solar had was jazzamatazz and solo work. It's possible he swindled joint control when they started that venture...

fuck this dude for doing his homie dirty Like that and fuck him cause he a nobody first time ihear about this 'dj soLar' mark

guarnteed, and again. my guess is this douch has done it all "legally" and very maticulously.

guru didnt die overnight and his sickness didnt come on recently. solar knew the end was nearing for quite sometime. he manipulated guru in his weakest days like a 15y/o bitch and took him for everything. starting with his trust and endig with his assests.

*alledgedly

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now