Delonte West Sleeping with LeBron's Mom

DETO

Ridiculous Rumors Started By Internet Varmints: Delonte West Banged LeBron's Mom

Ridiculous Rumors Started By Internet Varmints: Delonte West Banged LeBron's Mom Any minute now, you're going to get a "FWD: fwd: FWD" email that purports to have originated with a guy whose "uncle is the general contractor at the Q" and who has it on good authority that West is tagging LBJ's mom.

Yes, in the past two hours, many of you have sent in an email that looks exactly like this:

Subject: Please Read Lebron

My uncle is the general contractor at the Q and has been for the last 7 years. He is good friends with a lot of guys at the Q including some of the bigger boys in the organization and knows Gilbert personally. I was just told from my brother that a very reliable source informed my uncle that Delonte has been banging Gloria James for some time now. Somehow I guess Lebron found out before game four and it has destroyed our chemistry and divided our team. This is no joke, the only player worse then Lebron has been Delonte. I am not making this up, I wish it wasn't true but it happened. Wait and see if lebron stays you will not see Delonte in a cavs uni again.

Or maybe this one, in which the source has climbed the ladder all the way to David Stern's office:

A large number of NBA employees received a VERY interesting email today regarding a developing LeBron James story. I figured before the ESPN (bleep) get wind of it, you guys should break the story. The word from David Stern's office is that Delonte West has been sleeping with LeBron's MOTHER for a couple months now, and LeBron has recently found out. For some reason Delonte is still alive, but not for long - when Cleveland fans find out that for this reason LeBron wants out of Cleveland no matter what. This could explain Delonte's decreased playing time of late, and who knows - maybe why LeBron hasn't seemed to have his head fully in the game.

Of course, this should all sound very familiar. This time, however, it's the mother of the star player — a particularly dirty twist on the classic locker-room urban legend. Unfortunately, this one's picked up steam and become an "exclusive" for one site, even though it probably has as much basis in reality as the one about Joe Horn and Willie Roaf's wife, or Jeff McInnis and Phil Ford's wife, or Corey Fisher and Scottie Reynolds's girlfriend (or was that Scottie Reynolds and Corey Fisher's girlfriend?).

But yes — this rumor is spreading all over the place, and just remember that it is most likely coming from a bunch of 4chanish wags preying on the vulnerability all those sad Cavs fans searching for answers right now. Just for fun, we had Crashtern David Matthews call the Cavs' media relations department seeking comment. No call back yet!

x2_156ad1e

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
DAT'$ D4T N1GGA![/url]

holy fuck! this needs to be heard by the non/fringe nba fans like myself:

PH2009091802587.jpg

A D.C. area native-turned-NBA player was arrested in Prince George's County on Thursday after a police officer who pulled him over on the Beltway found that he was carrying three loaded guns, authorities said.

Delonte West, 26, a graduate of Greenbelt's Eleanor Roosevelt High School and a guard for the Cleveland Cavaliers, was traveling north on the Beltway in a three-wheeled motorcycle called a Can-Am Spyder when he cut off a Prince George's canine officer near Route 214, authorities said. The officer pulled over West for making an "unsafe lane change," police said, and when the officer approached the motorcycle, West told him he had a handgun in his waistband.

That prompted the officer to call for backup and search West's vehicle. He found three guns -- a Beretta 9mm in West's waistband, a Ruger .357 magnum strapped to his leg and a shotgun in a guitar case slung over his back, said Maj. Andy Ellis, a spokesman for the Prince George's police.

Police charged West with two criminal counts of carrying a handgun for the Ruger and the Beretta, and issued him a traffic citation for driving "in excess of reasonable and prudent speed," court records show. Ellis said West was within his rights to carry the shotgun.

It is not clear why West was so heavily armed or why he was traveling alone in the Largo area at 10 p.m. on a Thursday, Ellis said. West's father, Dmitri West, said, "All I can say is Delonte was looking behind his back and protecting himself." He said his son was looking out for both specific people and because he was generally concerned about his well-being as a high-profile athlete. He declined to say who might be targeting the NBA star.

whaaaaaaaaaat?!?! so i looked up what this three wheeled contraption was he was driving and its one of these fagget sticks.

bombardier-can-am-spyder.jpg

and as for this dude slayin James's moms, hilarious... im curious how many dinners on Lebron's tab have been paid for.

also, this Delonte West guy seems like a real street mutherfucker. from the dc/blatimore area. looked into this "prince george county" some pretty interesting figures.

-2009 population, 834,560

-the wealthiest black majority city per capita in the united states

-in 2007 the median income for a family was $79,373

-Prince George’s County accounted for 20% of murders in the state of Maryland from 1985 to 2006

-a handful of basketball players are from here notably Michael Beasley, Kevin Durant and Delonte West. other noteworthy people in the public eye include Riddick Bowe, Kathie Lee Gifford, Goldie Hawn, Jim Hensen, Martin Lawrence and Sugar Ray Leonard.

the_more_you_know2.jpg

-this book report brought to you by the proud providers of wikipedia, CityonSMASH and lunatic basketball stars cutting off policemen in bizarre three wheeled mopeds packing enough heat to take out the taliban.

that was rad, but AI's mom is still the coolest in all of sports

allenandAnneIverson35.jpg

actually shit i dunno. Lebrons mom may half to take the cake after the beatdown. that was of epic magnitudes in hilarity.

shit was kool in LOL fashion. and shit, it woulda been funny/kool for any ball players moms to do that but Lebron's!?!?!?!

awesomeness.

i still have a spot for Iverson's tho.

....delonte west is funny....lebron has no respect....only time i liked him was when he started with ricky davis and darious miles and those 2 where teachin lbj the ropes but i think ricky davis flipped on lebron schoolin him basically....and then the cleveland people were like aaa no dont do that thats our superstar....so they traded darious and ricky davis...but lebron needed that shit.....thats how i feel