Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nola_DURTY_diamond

Shitport to Nat. town LA

Theres a huge difference from NEW ORLEANS graffiti and Northern LA graffiti. its startin to kick off a little. Ima try findin shit around here to hopefully get ppl to start paintin more up here bc i hate how theres nothin up here! if you have anything help out

i have a few pictures from natchitoches. i guess ill start by puttin this up. the paintings very scarce around here bc its so small, but this is what i got so far. will get more later.

man this isnt the best thread but the goal is to stimulate the graffiti presence in the northern louisiana area. there will be more stuff up soon and it probably wont be the greatest thread but hopefully people will want to get up more and not look as bad. Shreveports the biggest city up here and its lame as fuck! i hate Nor. LA, its so country up here! the stuffs not guna be impressive most likely but if word gets out maybe itll spark some activity. we"ll see..... sorry to dissapoint everyone. im movin back to nola soon anyway

the only thing i saw in shreveport was these one letter S throws idk who it was

i say ppl put some east texas stuff to like tyler/longview/marshall stuff since there wont be much to put on this thread

MAN FUCK IT! ppl up here rep some lame shit called the ARKLATEX! anything of tht nature is welcome around this thread. arkansas, louisiana, and texas. NO PIGS! anyone from the arklatex area, GET UP and paint ur city! NOW!

the only guys up north that are painting are painting freights...and they arent into the meet and greet..

man ive been all around up north! i havent seen anything! there are alotta freights, but theres a few who get up in the citly too. just get flicks of anything tht originates up here. ima find some other stuff around here and get flicks. its lame tho but what the hell?

MOTHER FUCKER! yall niggas dumb!? bc writers are finally startin to step up up here and to be a writer in a place tht everyone knows every one is nuts! im hoping tht writers from around these areas will step up and colaborate and work together with eachother to start a new wave of graffiti and get shit started and get their shit upgraded and organized. THIS IS PURE ADVOCATION!

GET INVOLVED and start doin shit. not everyones in NOLA tht writes in LA so this is a way to find new ppl around east texas, south arkansas and northern LA, EVEN BATON ROUGE! N.O holds its shit down but for writerss in areas around here, its harder to form crews and new writers. Point of this thread, encourage writers up here to start hitin more shit and seein what other ppl are doin too to bump their shit up. fuck it.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now