Kung pao chicken at 5

christo-f

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On mother's day my mom first got in a fight with my dad and decided she didn't wanna go out to eat anymore. Then, she decided to order Chinese food, and got in a fucking HA-LARIOUS fight with them on the phone, yelling at them because the one girl who speaks English wasn't there.

I love my mom to death, but at the end of the day she's a hillbilly from Virginia, and even after almost 40 years of living in civilization she still has a hard time dealing with foreigners

Oh man, Chinese V Thai?!

Wow, no way, how can you do that?

that's why there are clocks and days. so you can alternate.

BTW, Kung pao is the westenised term.

You want to pull that hot pan face at your local hole in the wall? Order a gong bao ji ding (gong Bow jee ding) and you wil get kung pao chicken. But when she starts spitting mandarin at you act like your better than that and speak English as if it's superior. You will have Chinese sphincter on your dinkter faster than you can say 不是不是你的弟弟太大了!!!

lol what? The sentence in Chinese doesn't really make sense

Fell asleep with my clothes on, been a while since I've done that.

Anyway, this is now my Chinese food thread. And let me tell you, after being here for a few years now when I go home I just can't eat the Westernised shit anymore. I know it tastes good and all, guess I've just become accustomed to something else and the Western crap tastes fucking horrible.

IMG_0078.jpg.abeb41e40819329552535cf10b18ed1d.jpg

• Like 1

lol what? The sentence in Chinese doesn't really make sense

Haha, yeah I know. I was a little under the weather when I wrote that and it was my version of the Vietnamese line out of some war movie where a hooker tells some black guy that his dick is too big; too bucu, too buku.

Guess it should be: 不行不行, 对我的小妹妹来说你的小弟弟真的太大了

Id rather eat Thai or Korean any day. Im about to go make some spaghetti and sausage /NH. On some Italiano shit. American Chinese food is for when I just have that craving, and I only like a few things. All those little hole in the wall strip mall Chinese spots are all the same basically, with the overhead picture menu and the nondescript meat that is of questionable origin within the animal kingdom.

When it comes to Thai food you have a pretty strong argument, but Korean food better than Chinese??!!

Nuh uh.

Sorry Suki, but whist Korean has nice BBQ and that kibimbap or whatever, they also have kimchi and a whole bunch of other crap that just don't even come close to Sichuan, Guilin, Cantonese, Dongbei, Xinjiang, etc. food.

attachment.php?attachmentid=136325&stc=1&d=1273068395