This dudes a total bad ass

Gnarly Sheen

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Christo seems really mad about this.

Perhaps this guy is monkey girl's ex husband?

Ha, I was really getting in to it, wasn't I?!

Drunk power posting FTW!

I told Monkey Girl that we call Asians "pan faces" the other day, because their faces are flat and round like some one hit them in the face with a fucking frying pan. She laughed her little monkey pan face off at that, thought it was the funniest shit she'd heard all week. She's fucking cool, not to proud to laugh at herself, unlike most Chinese.

this shit is genuinely funny.

all you seriousfags are way off.

dudes life gets turned upside down, ex-wife is clearly a bitch. why not have a good laugh?

y'all are talking about some sort of 'high road' to take--why bother with a bitch like that? shits funny.

im sayin tho, i mean. its funny. but alls he had to do was post the pics on his fb er some shit. and mad lulz would have ensued.

but the fact hes takin it this far makes it obsessive and lame and bitch prolly be laughing out loud with all her friends about what a lame he is.

Trolling a website and then obsessively trying to fit in = fail

please stop painting graffiti, your contributing to its demise you biting toy.

i don't think its obsessive.

this is the age of the internet. of tweets and facebook and making everything in your life public and driven by the public.

and even if it is, so? 12 years of marriage. i'd kill her. string her guts from one end of the city to the other. i think dude is dealing with it pretty well.

the rage that can accompany sudden divorce is pretty fucking amazing. i literally screamed at my ex-wife until she blacked out and had to be hauled away in an ambulance. (yes, i am proud of that)

dude is getting laughs and possibly generating some $$$ for himself - good for him! cheers.