Does anyone ever think!?!!

LexDiamonds

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It still completely blows me away that companies can piss test you as a requirement of employment. Defense forces, police/emergency services, sure as your responsibilities are a critical issue. But a local IT tech, engineer or printer, etc. just doesn't make sense to me. I'm sure we all know people who smoke and shove mountains of shit up their noses that still do a good job and are worth hiring.

This

If my job turned round and said they were going to drug test me I would tell them to go fuck themselves, every single job I have ever had the people are either stoners or doing a load of coke or other drugs. These are all financial jobs too, if they started drug testing they would probably lose over half their workforce.

I dunno about calif, but in oregon, an employer has the right to NOT hire you due to a dirty UA, regardless of your medicinal use status.

some will argue that they cant do that due to the american disabilities act blah blah blah, but the fact of the matter is, they do it. and most people that are job hunting dont have the time or money to hire a lawyer and fight it.

there is some gray area in the realm of "can i be fired to pissing dirty AFTER ive already received the job and have been doing well blah blah blah". (emerald steel vs boli).

--

disregard urine analysis

acquire synthetic piss

how's that synthetic stuff work? it just talks about genetic testing and shit. stealth was the shit! it was like some 2 part catalyst something or other. the mr knew several city workers with that stashed in their lunch boxes in case of an injury. it got outlawed here though a couple years ago. i got 2 jobs with that shit!!

my homie has mtg on his xbox360. i still play whenever i visit, i wont lie. best strategy game ever...

---------

muddpud- ive never used synth piss, but know many ppl that have used it, n it worked. the good stuff comes in liquid, with a hand warmer, a rubbberband, and a temp strip so u know the "piss" is at a reasonable temp (one of the first things they check). hollar if u need some, i think i have at least one

at my storage spot in track town...

-mr dow