Does anyone ever think!?!!

LexDiamonds

fuck. when i was younger, i used to call in 10 minutes before my shift & do this all the time with shitty retail/customer service jobs. did this countless times to places ive worked for less than 3-5 months

id be kicking it in the sun afterschool & around 4-5, id have to haul my reluctant ass to work while my frends kept having fun

then id call them & tell them that i hate the job & to mail me what they owe me

responsibility

When you were younger?!? how old do you think I am my man??

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not personal:

Shut the fuck up with your tears.

Give the weed away.

Harden the fuck up.

Do something...., for a change.

MAKE IT WORK.

And just incase you don't get it,

WORK HARD TO MAKE YOUR THING WORK

get good at it

then you you are ready

smoke the weed and enjoy what you deserve.

Smoke the weed before you done your work means no weed for tomorrow.

harden up, get busy.

These weren't tears, just saying.

I don't give the weed away, it comes with a price.

I do alot for changes, and I make them work.

I don't work at McDonalds and I didn't just get my job 3 months ago.

I've worked for everything I got, except the weed.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

And I do enjoy what I deserve.

Not personal.

YEah, I know what you're saying. I like my job too but I could really use a fucking holiday.

One thing I want to know, though. You have medicinal weed in the states and I assume it's decriminalised in a few states as well. How does that go when you have companies that drug test employees? Can't you just say "medicinal yo!" or that you were in a legal state?

Lol@ my drunken inspirational shit up the page.....

One thing I want to know, though. You have medicinal weed in the states and I assume it's decriminalised in a few states as well. How does that go when you have companies that drug test employees? Can't you just say "medicinal yo!" or that you were in a legal state?

Lol@ my drunken inspirational shit up the page.....

I dunno about calif, but in oregon, an employer has the right to NOT hire you due to a dirty UA, regardless of your medicinal use status.

some will argue that they cant do that due to the american disabilities act blah blah blah, but the fact of the matter is, they do it. and most people that are job hunting dont have the time or money to hire a lawyer and fight it.

there is some gray area in the realm of "can i be fired to pissing dirty AFTER ive already received the job and have been doing well blah blah blah". (emerald steel vs boli).

--

disregard urine analysis

acquire synthetic piss

It still completely blows me away that companies can piss test you as a requirement of employment. Defense forces, police/emergency services, sure as your responsibilities are a critical issue. But a local IT tech, engineer or printer, etc. just doesn't make sense to me. I'm sure we all know people who smoke and shove mountains of shit up their noses that still do a good job and are worth hiring.