Today is "Delete your facebook" day

lord_casek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I was contemplating deleting mine the other day, not because I give a shit if big brother is seeing the 0 pictures and the total lack of information about me, but because i hate being lurked on by retards who think that because we talked once in high school I want to know what they're doing every minute of their shitty lives now (though i do love lurking on other people). Then I remembered that it's the only way i occasionally contact some of my friends in other states, since i make/receive maybe 2-3 phone calls a week, and have no desire to increase that number.

Cool story brah.

"Theyre" not taking away your privacy (although "they" would love to). The fact is that the general public is so fucking dumb that if they see on the local news that their favorite movie star uses a site like Twitter, they will in turn go online and post every single thing they do all day long in attempt to be like some jackass's fictional online representation. You people are pissing your own privacy down the toilet by being brainwashed by television, radio, and print media and willingly joining in. They don't have to take away your privacy, you fork it over on a silver platter beacuse of your ego! You need to think twice about why you believe what you believe, where did you get your "world view"? Television has a stranglehold on our society. You can stone me now for stating the obvious.

Fook a FooceBook!

1. No need to catch up with old highschool fucko's

2. Stay close enough with my fam.

3. Don't work in a shitty corporate job where it's "an acceptable networking site" to be on while working at a desk.

Story?-yes brah cool.:cool: