Females who wear skater shoes/Females smellin' like hotdog water the club

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forreal though, fuck those clunky ass skate shoes, bright ass childish Nikes, and Uggs.

With that being said, I don't mind girls wearing sneakers, there's nothing wrong with that. But the shoes and clothes a girl buys tell you a lot about their interest and shit in life. If a bitch has those clunky ass moon-boot skate shoes on, then she MIGHT just have that Mustard Butt.

Ja kno. I will lay down smash on pretty much any broad

that is marginally attractive and doesn't smell.

I will even half pretend to give a shit about her interests and

make like i'm listening to what she has to say until i get

in the ass. After that the boy is gone like the wind like

clark gable.

i will say this much.. as much as yall are fashion consulting in here...

i can't stand fucking leg warmers. shit went out of style for a reason. girl looks like she went full retard and tied scarves around her shins, mia hamm ghetto shin guards. fuck outta here.

"I KNOW NIGGAS NEED OPTIONS, THERE'S A PIZZA PLACE BY MY CRIB THAT ONLY SERVES PIZZA AND BEEF PATTIES...WHATS REALLY GOOD WITH THAT B? IMA EAT PIZZA EVERY NIGHT? WHAT IF I WANT A FUCKIN STROMBOLI OR SOME SHIT B NO HOMO? SHIT IS MADE OUTTA PIZZA INGREDIENTS YOU NIGGAS IS JUST WILD LAZY, NIGGAS NEED TO GET SOME MEXICANS ON DECK...ANYWAY LEMME PUT YOU ON."

If a bitch is dirty fully clothed the fuck makes you think she'll be clean naked------?

and as far as niggas sayin'---"actin' like they fuck models"----to be honest b-----A female who knows how to be clean doesn't have to be a model---sorry I ain't the type to be fuckin' stanky ass broads that dress like filthy bums-----females with class}}}}}}}}A female you think is cute but is filthy-------

i have a jewish girlfriend who is hittin mid-30ish...who has reverted back to highschool days, started skating again, when she laughs, she snickers (or whatever the fuck you call it) like flavor flav and at the end of sentences, she refers to you as 'pimp'

she always smells pleasant though..maybe its a phase.

you're friends with CLAW ?

• Like 1

If a bitch is dirty fully clothed the fuck makes you think she'll be clean naked------?

and as far as niggas sayin'---"actin' like they fuck models"----to be honest b-----A female who knows how to be clean doesn't have to be a model---sorry I ain't the type to be fuckin' stanky ass broads that dress like filthy bums-----females with class}}}}}}}}A female you think is cute but is filthy-------

a woman can be skanky and dirty as fuck in a pair of heels and a dress, as long as she is clean and smells good then what does it matter what she is wearing, as long as she isn't some fucking proto-goth type or crusty dreaded new ager.

College 8am class pajama uniform, hair pulled back with strays stickin' up, lookin' like they just got released form a thorazine induced coma, shuffling down the street like they're using a walker.

hate the idea of that, shows they never showerd in the morning with they boyfriends cum crustys all stuck inside they legs feet stinkin and hair greased like a 50's lue jeans and white tee gerry curl.

girls wearing skate shoes and hoodies and shit and pretending to skate is one thing. But my personal pet peeve is white chicks with dreadlocks that listen to jam bands and wear skate shoes and flat brimmed new era hats while rocking a sun dress.

omg ew ew ew.

blondedreads.png

Mexican_girl_skaters.jpg:lol: :lol: :lol:

I always think it's funny when dyke chicks dress like dudes. Because I always think "damn that dude looks out of shape why is he shaped like that?"

Seen a Filipina dyke the other day running across the street in a fitted, jeans, a tee, and skate shoes with shades... thought it was a dude from the back and thought the nigga had manboobs with child-bearing hips... shit was disgusting.