Females who wear skater shoes/Females smellin' like hotdog water the club

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alot of dudes on 12oz seem mad thirsty, like they'll just fuck anything that has a vagina. IDK, I like girls who look a certain way and dress a certain way, and I tend not to stray from my type very often

thirsty??? you said SANDALS! and i KNOW you co-sign fucking UGGS! haha

on the real flip flops and uggs are a boner killer and a no never not at all for me... im down for a broad in some airmax or jordans or some clean shit just not some moon boot skate shoes and NEVER EVER EVER sketchers... HOLY FUCK sketchers the niggers of sneaker companies...

oh if only i was so gay as to nega you, this would be the time br0. haha

• Like 1

Almost every girl I know wears flip flops pretty much daily for 6 months out of the year, so yes, it's acceptable footwear to me haha.

And IHU, even if you don't agree with my preference, at least I have a preference, and don't just wanna fuck everything. THAT'S thirsty, br0.

Also, I saw a hilarious YouTube video today of your boy Sage battling that dude "The Blob" back in the day, and while Sage is rapping Blob just takes the mic back from him :lol:

Sage Francis?

I seen that dude perform at a bar in Delaware. Horrible show, just horrible. I was posted up in that bar as usual and that dingbat hops on stage interrupting my Bushmills session to put a beat cd on and squawk about some emo 'tardism and within 3 minutes the place was filled with girls in skate shoes.

Dude makes me dry heave.

me or sage? we were buds as kids, im not a huge fan of his music. he is a cool dude but thats cuz i know him, most people that dont know me hate me so i understand when i hear fools rip him up, im not mad...

also swamp, im not mad at flops at or around the beach... in the city it grosses me out and makes a bitch look cheap. like it makes me so mad, idk im nuts anyhow, fuck it...

Let's go hang out on Thayer br0. You can have the hoodrats in sneakers, I'll take the cheap bitches in flip flops, and we can both throw shit at the scum of the Earth in skater shoes.

Also, another random Sage related tidbit, apparently I hung out with Joe Beats for a little bit the other night. I was at T. drinking while M. worked, and he came to visit her

Also, another random Sage related tidbit, apparently I hung out with Joe Beats for a little bit the other night. I was at T. drinking while M. worked, and he came to visit her

hahah me and hoodrats, as if...

M gained a bit of weight but has a mad cute face, if only i didnt know what you guys told me about her... then again perhaps thats a good thing. hahah

somewhere in between Gaysop, Busdriver, Slug & Sole

Uggggh...my friend, good dude, but god damn if he isn't always listening to this garbage. He always pops up with some random indie rap bullshit that is old, but he just heard about it and it still sucks. Sad state of affairs.

me or sage?

Not you.

i have a jewish girlfriend who is hittin mid-30ish...who has reverted back to highschool days, started skating again, when she laughs, she snickers (or whatever the fuck you call it) like flavor flav and at the end of sentences, she refers to you as 'pimp'

she always smells pleasant though..maybe its a phase.

i have a jewish girlfriend who is hittin mid-30ish...who has reverted back to highschool days, started skating again, when she laughs, she snickers (or whatever the fuck you call it) like flavor flav and at the end of sentences, she refers to you as 'pimp'

she always smells pleasant though..maybe its a phase.

She should be evaluated by a psychiatrist asap-----