Females who wear skater shoes/Females smellin' like hotdog water the club

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't really care what shoes women wear, if they can walk in heels and it is comfortable then wear those, I can't stand all these dumb bitches that wear heels and can't walk properly with them. Apir of leggings with some flats looks cool as well, but if they are gonna wear jheans then a pair of trainers.

Women should just wear what they want, fuck giving a shit what a bunch of guys on some online forum think is acceptable.

my bitch smells like garnier fructis nigga!!

and wears either heels or flats.period.

she got 1 pair of gym shoes for workin out.

fuck a dusty bitch, smellin like stale fried

chicken hair grease and cotton candy body spray.

them bitches is reserved for niggas that still

rock fubu, or throwback jerseys, or jorts if white.

guys button up collared shirt on the chair with her legs all up on it, no pussy, but she joked about trying to get her "Snail trail" off it. like sayin her pussy juice left her shit gooped.

:lol:

i never heard that before

i been using that term since about 8th gradeish, maybe its not common in canada but i kinda figured that was played around these parts... descriptive none the less

fuck skate shoes on a girl and rape smash the spandex broad...

Yeah girls in pajamas. Usually it's at the store or some fast food spot early in the morning or late at night, Walked in to a McDonald's early one morning and seen a chick wearing pink PJ pants with matted frizzy hair and eye boogers in her eye. You know she didn't shower and breath was probably smellin like garbage truck juice & mothballs.

I also see some chicks wearing those dirty type of trail shoes or Saucony's -- they're usually brownish green when they were probably white at one time.

I can't imagine a girl rocking something like these advancing past the just friends stage.

shoes_ia68216.jpg

On some real shit. i could'nt even take it as far as friendship. FACT! if i catch a bitch

walking around in said shoes she is automatically labeled as trash and i simply can't

fuck wit'er. am i superficial? definitely. But seriously, have a little taste. For instance,

back in the day when Elissa Steamer was basically the first bitch in my skate videos

she was rockin loose laced Adidas shell toed high top's WUUUT!? would i ever hit it? no.

certainly not. but pull yer head out of the fucking sky and we might have a chance.

that is all.

So we got a dude on 12oz that messed with a girl with Cheeto Feet, and now a guy on 12oz that messed with a girl with Mustard Butt. What's next. Someone gonna mention messin with a broad with Ketchup Elbow... or Taco Neck? "Yeah man I messed with this bitch that had cilantro & guacamole around her throat with carne asada... then she asked if I wanted it on a corn or flour tortilla"

Dudes be messing with some nasty strange females...

• Like 1

So we got a dude on 12oz that messed with a girl with Cheeto Feet, and now a guy on 12oz that messed with a girl with Mustard Butt. What's next. Someone gonna mention messin with a broad with Ketchup Elbow... or Taco Neck? "Yeah man I messed with this bitch that had cilantro & guacamole around her throat with carne asada... then she asked if I wanted it on a corn or flour tortilla"

Dudes be messing with some nasty strange females...

Oh shit you brought back the taco neck syndrome shaq pack!

And wow, mustard butt, mabee we aren't so different after all... Between us we have most of the items in the shelves of a hospital cafateria line under our belt...