Females who wear skater shoes/Females smellin' like hotdog water the club

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also hate it when you pick i chick up and you end up dressing better then she does. like damn you dont gotta wear a dress with high heels, but can ya at least put some thought into what you wear. We're going out, not going camping... im wearing jeans and a nice shirt and paying for the meal, can ya atleast dress decent for me.

Guys this chick is filing my nails and giving me a half manacure right now. I told her she couldn't put on the clear nail polish, even tho it wasn't gay on the grounds I fucked her last night. I'm just saying, she would never wear dirty skate shoes...

Is this shit gay tho? It's not like it was my idea, I said no to the polish...

Once I dated a girl that didnt wear heels. Lesson learned.

I could care less if it takes her two hours to get ready. She's clean, smells good, looks good and is never under-dressed...till we get home.:D

If your girl is in sweatpants, flippers and an old tee when you walk out the door, you have serious problems.

Now im not saying i ever picked up a chick and she was wearing sweatpants, flippers, and and old tee. cause i would just drive the fuck off.

Guys this chick is filing my nails and giving me a half manacure right now. I told her she couldn't put on the clear nail polish, even tho it wasn't gay on the grounds I fucked her last night. I'm just saying, she would never wear dirty skate shoes...

Is this shit gay tho? It's not like it was my idea, I said no to the polish...

Fuck that, I vote not gay.

Its like going to the barber every other week for a haircut, and a shave.

Keep yourself clean.

As long as your not shaving your chest/ass/sack and applying colors to your nails you're cool.

No bright colors in your clothing. Simple greys, blacks, blues and your dapper.

"I know that might be kind of an older trend but man.. I think its so cute. lol I just like the way girls look in them. Especially with skinny jeans. Like some loose white DC's or something with some skinny jeans and a pretty girl. Marry me. I'm drunk please don't laugh at me too much.

Tube socks on chicks ftw also. lol"

http://forums.myspace.com/t/4674363.aspx?fuseaction=forums.viewthread

gotta agree with you there Injury, I would rather a girl be dressed cleanly and comfortable and I could get on with her than some bitch who dresses like she thinks she is a model who I would just wanna punch in the face as soon as she opened her mouth

read the first 2 pages..

not really interested enough to read the next 3..

i will say my girl rocks sweatshirts an dunks all day everyday tho..

she's mega cute.. we don't go to wack ass "clubs" or fancy pants lounges..

dive bar'n it up with pabst an jameson on rocks..

i hate fake ass money hungry high mantainance bitches..