Females who wear skater shoes/Females smellin' like hotdog water the club

I think this thread is about nasty females........ females that smell like the inside of Iron Man's suit after he fought Nick Fury for 3 hours.

Or stuck-up females talkin bout she won't date a guy unless he pushes a 2011 Lexus but she at the club wearing Russel Athletic sweat socks and dusty leggings with cat hair

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Girls you feel like doing this to...that have yellow ass openings.

salt_thesnail.gif

33wum2t.gif

yo that reminds me actually, you ever here this term?? some chick dropped it to me on msn the other night joking about her computer chair... she sent me these pics of her wearing a guys button up collared shirt on the chair with her legs all up on it, no pussy, but she joked about trying to get her "Snail trail" off it. like sayin her pussy juice left her shit gooped.

:lol:

i never heard that before

josh.jpg.89446cddb5ad732df40c3feeabab65d4.jpg

just.jpg.b0c2e32dfa186511c4572c68cbd9dddf.jpg

so what sneakers/trainers are acceptable for women?

I would rather a girl rocking skateshoes (as long as they dont look like that picture headaches posted.) than a girl rocking Nikes.

CoSign!

i'd take the skate shoes bitch over some bitch rocking some horribly typical hi-tops or whatever anyday.

• Like 1

I agree dirty ass bitches are rough, but I think a woman who is nice n clean rocking some slouch style jeans and skateshoes with a nice fitted tshirt looks dope

I can't fucking stand skateshoes with skinny jeans though, the jeans need to be baggier.

Yeah let's talk about this shit... what's up with brawds in the club callin themselves "divas" but sweatin on the dance floor smellin' like old hot dog water.

YESSSSSSS...

they are usually the first ones to take their shoes of at the club and walk around barefoot.

damn cos. Crusty mustard cheeks... Fuck type broads you getting on with?

Cant help myself. I like chiks with messy hair, cant stand make up or

perfume. Best case scenario she smells like clean laundry. A pair of nikes

and dressed acceptably.

I will say this them punk rock type chiks that wear skate shoes. I noticed

that they are normally kinda filthy. This thread didn't point out anything

new. Hotdog water tho.... Wrong on more than 1 level. Fuck a bitch

that smells like prawns

any broad wearin skate shoes past the age of like 17 is lsuspect, or mad kool. one of the two.

I agree dirty ass bitches are rough, but I think a woman who is nice n clean rocking some slouch style jeans and skateshoes with a nice fitted tshirt looks dope

these aforementioned points

Also, sweat pant material used for any article other than clothing. NOT GOOD. Bitches walking around in sweat skirts. GET THE FUCK OUT!

i hate girls who rock sweatpants in public... but this is some next level trailer park beauty pageant shit

avril_lavigne.jpg

normallcca1b332ad2786b0.jpg

maybe im treading in no womans land here...

Boris, (or other gentlemen here) i would never doubt your taste in broads..but please tell me, guys, what is a appropriate DAILY foot wear for the ladies?

i own a pair of shoes for every personality/mood i have (and trust me my moods switch like the walk/dont walk sign on the corner)shell toes, vans, chucks, wedges, sandals, running shoes, nikes, stilettos, flats, adidas,boots..etc..but i NEVER rock skater shoes like that..or fucking uggs

some girls can rock the shit outta some sweatpants. not mens sweatpants. those tight little ones. and black leggings...

those black spandex leggings/TNAish/tight(er) female sweats are all good... eye candy

i used to see a lot of girls wearing baggyass sweats with some gay shit like "VOLLEYBALL/TEAM/CREW" in a letterman font right on their baggy ass

made me lol everytime, bitch might as well be wearing a nicolas cage eagle on her head

im so confused? why is seen suckling on a tranny midget?

idk, but i cant stop laughing at it

shits old... didnt feel like digging back a hundred pages in the NYC thread for a direct link thats dead, but someone recently posted it again

his life, his choice. "no diss brah" - but stare at it for a few seconds & tell me its not hilarious