Females who wear skater shoes/Females smellin' like hotdog water the club

I really ain't one to make threads----but today I saw a female in a purple hoodie and dirty ass skater shoes and fuck I can't let it go----shit looks disgusting to me------I'm sayin' mid 20's rockin' some fat ass mini tank lookin' dc shoes?-----fuck off------this has to be discussed

And here's this random broad for the fuck of it------

t86pmf.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gross.

but, to reiteraaate what i said in Boris's other 7 threads on the topic when i was younger i found it cute:)

that being said i aint fuckin with bitches rockin em no more, but im 30. and any broad wearin skate shoes past the age of like 17 is lsuspect, or mad kool. one of the two.

Exclusively public sink pissing? That's bush league. You need to sneak in a few private domicile sink leaks.

Girls in skater shoes don't bother me as much as girls that miss spots shaving their legs like they never did the shit before. COME THE FUCK ON.

Also, sweat pant material used for any article other than clothing. NOT GOOD. Bitches walking around in sweat skirts. GET THE FUCK OUT!

Exclusively public sink pissing? That's bush league. You need to sneak in a few private domicile sink leaks.

haha im down but what the fucks a private domicile sink leaks.???

:)

@ boris: naw shits rank.

a little more grimey but i nailed this pretty fine asian broad ahwhile back. within the year anyways. but yo when i turned her around on her 4's i could see shit puffs around her ass. like this really musterdy lookin yellow, shit, around her ass.

it still haunts me, every now and then when ill need some play and ill be brainstormin, she pops in my head... but i cant do it.

haha im down but what the fucks a private domicile sink leaks.???

:)

@ boris: naw shits rank.

a little more grimey but i nailed this pretty fine asian broad ahwhile back. within the year anyways. but yo when i turned her around on her 4's i could see shit puffs around her ass. like this really musterdy lookin yellow, shit, around her ass.

it still haunts me, every now and then when ill need some play and ill be brainstormin, she pops in my head... but i cant do it.

Hold up you smelled mustard?------------the fuck b------------that's what I'm talkin' bout dusty ass shit

I think he does. Ashy females with soap scum on they legs smellin like Precious' bathwater.

Man, I'm laughing so hard on the inside at that one that's it's like those convulsions that move so fast that you appear still. STOIC LAUGHING ONER.

COS, you still porked that girl with the French's mustard turd hole? Did you give her the Portland Frank?

http://www.kingshit.org/article.php?entry_id=315