Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Boris The Butcher

Females who wear skater shoes/Females smellin' like hotdog water the club

I really ain't one to make threads----but today I saw a female in a purple hoodie and dirty ass skater shoes and fuck I can't let it go----shit looks disgusting to me------I'm sayin' mid 20's rockin' some fat ass mini tank lookin' dc shoes?-----fuck off------this has to be discussed

And here's this random broad for the fuck of it------

t86pmf.jpg

Yeah let's talk about this shit... what's up with brawds in the club callin themselves "divas" but sweatin on the dance floor smellin' like old hot dog water.

I'm sayin' though---I don't who the fuck finds females with oily hair that smell like sulfur and cat urine attractive----just sayin' mid 20's rockin' dirty shoes---?----step your life up

• Like 1

gross.

but, to reiteraaate what i said in Boris's other 7 threads on the topic when i was younger i found it cute:)

that being said i aint fuckin with bitches rockin em no more, but im 30. and any broad wearin skate shoes past the age of like 17 is lsuspect, or mad kool. one of the two.

I'm sayin' though---I don't who the fuck finds females with oily hair that smell like sulfur and cat urine attractive----just sayin' mid 20's rockin' dirty shoes---?----step your life up

who gives a shit?

really?

I give a shit----I really give a shit

I don't know about you, but I don't like dirty broads----I can't see myself goin' somewhere with a dirty broad, can you?

who gives a shit?

really?

dawg, its a late night thread. and boris made it, shit i was about to make a thread about returning to my roots and exclusively urinating in sinks from now on.

publicly of course.

I'm sayin though... ghetto brawds at upscale clubs... how you in VIP and you pullin a Subway sandwich out your purse finishing it and eating Hot Cheetos....? Keri Hilson was just sitting in that same seat last night and you sittin there with a roast beef sub in your mouth

• Like 3

dawg, its a late night thread. and boris made it, shit i was about to make a thread about returning to my roots and exclusively urinating in sinks from now on.

publicly of course.

been pissing in sinks a lot lately

Exclusively public sink pissing? That's bush league. You need to sneak in a few private domicile sink leaks.

Girls in skater shoes don't bother me as much as girls that miss spots shaving their legs like they never did the shit before. COME THE FUCK ON.

Also, sweat pant material used for any article other than clothing. NOT GOOD. Bitches walking around in sweat skirts. GET THE FUCK OUT!

Exclusively public sink pissing? That's bush league. You need to sneak in a few private domicile sink leaks.

haha im down but what the fucks a private domicile sink leaks.???

:)

@ boris: naw shits rank.

a little more grimey but i nailed this pretty fine asian broad ahwhile back. within the year anyways. but yo when i turned her around on her 4's i could see shit puffs around her ass. like this really musterdy lookin yellow, shit, around her ass.

it still haunts me, every now and then when ill need some play and ill be brainstormin, she pops in my head... but i cant do it.

COS do you like filthy females?----I'm talkin' about females that smell like dead rat and feet?----females who can't dress?---you like that?

I think he does. Ashy females with soap scum on they legs smellin like Precious' bathwater.

BETTY-WHITE-HOT-DOG.jpg

wait. . . is this the betty white thread??

haha im down but what the fucks a private domicile sink leaks.???

:)

@ boris: naw shits rank.

a little more grimey but i nailed this pretty fine asian broad ahwhile back. within the year anyways. but yo when i turned her around on her 4's i could see shit puffs around her ass. like this really musterdy lookin yellow, shit, around her ass.

it still haunts me, every now and then when ill need some play and ill be brainstormin, she pops in my head... but i cant do it.

Hold up you smelled mustard?------------the fuck b------------that's what I'm talkin' bout dusty ass shit

I can't even stand dudes wearing those ugly fat skate shoes. girls sporting them? no fucking thank you

I can't even stand dudes wearing those ugly fat skate shoes. girls sporting them? no fucking thank you

so what your saying is that you do not find them attractive on men and couldnt date one that did and you also dont really appreciate them on girls?

shit, no pun intended, was gross.

im dry heaving as we speak.

SCUST---!!!!!!!!!-----------I'm sayin'---I'm lookin' at this broad in line lookin' like scum dirty ass skater shoes---I could smell her from where I was dirty as fuck-------fucckkkkkkkkkkkkk

I think he does. Ashy females with soap scum on they legs smellin like Precious' bathwater.

Man, I'm laughing so hard on the inside at that one that's it's like those convulsions that move so fast that you appear still. STOIC LAUGHING ONER.

COS, you still porked that girl with the French's mustard turd hole? Did you give her the Portland Frank?

http://www.kingshit.org/article.php?entry_id=315

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now