The Super DRUNK Ramblings Superthread

WorldBench

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i seen one of your little teeth face hookups in the suburbs the other day

on a dumpster

i used to drink Rolling Rock almost exclusively.

Now i drink Budweiser almost exclusively... save for

your occasional expensive beer

we were drunk the other night and stole a plaster bird from some house, i don't know... anyone want it?

I did the same thing once, though the bird was ceramic. My roomate also stole their 'historical district award' sign, which is now sitting outside my house. I like the sign, but my pilfered bird is up for grabs as well, should anyone want it.

On a side note - fuck you theo, from the bottom of my cold, black little heart. Go kick rocks, faggot, and stop negging on threads you're not even posting on. Seriously. Do not pass go, do not collect shit, simply fuck directly off. And yes, I'm mad. Drunk and mad. That is all.

yeeeah. pretty drunk. put down some rum and now in the mood to chug this 24 in an effort to add to my drunkennesss. i got that major urge telling me need about twice as much as i've already had to drink if i'm to feel decent. i am never prepared. what the fuck. im gonna go lay in the corn fields down the road.

respect satan

• Like 1