The Super DRUNK Ramblings Superthread

WorldBench

For my drunken ramblings I would point you to every post I have ever made on here (this is my 25th, so cheers on that), but I am more than happy to start rambling here if anyone else is up for it. I've been constantly drunk, lightly or heavily, for almost 2 months now (Smirnoff ftw). Is anyone else here doing the coffee and liquor diet?

Cheers.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shityes need to ramble too drunk to call people and not have them get visibly upset with me tomorrow]

ewhy does everyone try and figure me out in the first 5 minusts of seeing me whenf they get back from school?@ im just chillin with my fuckin bottles of wine and a nice heninikensn and your gonna come up and judge me outa nowhere

cmon son

and women... where to begin, too fucking confusing for words ar this point

i really hope tomorrow goes better than this shitstastic fridaynight

• Like 1

This has turned from the super-rambling thread into the decent 'tell us how drunk you were, and as a result of what' thread. What we need to do, for proper rambling, is to set up a drunken-oontz irc, or just have a free for all with IM's . It is very difficult to perform a drunken-soapbox moment on a forum. SOMETHING MUST BE DONE! (Too drunk to do this myself, but keep me appraised of any updates. Get to work; Cheers.