id like to know...

sayWORD?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've met my fair share of both canadians and Aussies

I liked chilling with all the people I met from both countries

but, the canadians are bigger haters for sure

out of all the people I've met tho,

THE DUTCH ARE THE BIGGEST HATERS OF ALL

or atleast they come off that way

I'm posting this after only reading the foray 3 pages so I'm sure the thread is completely derailed by now....

Americans are fat and think they can dish out and take insults but are quick to be defensive. They also are patriotic without knowledge of their genocidal history.

That said, they invented most cool shit in the last 150 years.

Brits are also fat and love to talk shit about the yanks. they can dish out and take insults better unless you insult their empire/

Aussies are racists but can dish out/ take a joke like no other except the Irish

Canadians are tree hugger, over- PC coffee fiends with great senses of humor and tight abs.

goodにght。

I've met my fair share of both canadians and Aussies

I liked chilling with all the people I met from both countries

but, the canadians are bigger haters for sure

i dont discriminate or hate on nobody without a person by person judgement but honestly, and this is no diss to any of the ausies on here at all, every one iv met was a complete pompus drunkin fool. literally, all loud. wasted and obnoxious.

couple that with an annoying accent and its just to much.

• Like 2

are you joking me gas? what part of it was your governmets policy do you not understand? BLAME CANADA. blame your dickhead former president. i think your education system needs a bit of tweaking. a canadian knows more about your government policy than you do.

and i agree with you border crossing sucks for those with convictions. i was held up cause homey had a traffiking charge when we got evacuated from mexico to the us because of katrina. us customs boarded the plane and asked if anyone had a criminal record. homey was left with the decision to either lie or tell the truth. fearing the worst he told the truth, needless to say we were stranded for 2 days sleeping at the airport, while homey sat in a holding cell, only to be led back on a plane bound for canada in arm and leg shackles.

see they don't even spell "homie" right