id like to know...

sayWORD?

people from the east coast sound nothing like people from out west, and im not just talking about the french.

i guess you'd have to live here.

i dont want americans to like canadians more, thats not the point of this.

i was generally curious as to what your reasoning was.

i got "we suck", and ive pretty much came to the conclusion that hatin americans hate on anyone who's not from the us. hmmm.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whenever I think the world is going to end I think

the best place to be when this happens is in canada.

That’s not based on any facts or logic.

I just think it would be better to die there.

Canada is my future coffin but only under the circumstance

that the world is ending.

• Like 1

Also, I was driving in Canada one time in heavy traffic.

The car in front of me wouldn't move when everyone else moved forward.

I was getting annoyed so I just went around them, they called me a hozer or some shit and I busted out laughing.

My only beef with Canada is crossing the border. I went their for my bachelor party and was held up for about 5 hours because I had a criminal trespass from ten years prior. After all the wait and a fee (150.00) I was allowed in. While looking for the Amsterdam Cafe I stumbled up on mad fools smoking crack, shooting dope all in plain sight and in front of the fuzz. As well as a dude dropping a deuce on the street tearing the shirt ON his back in to TP. My point being if your city (Van. BC) is just a polished up Baltimore then why the static when going to visit.?.

And the strip clubs suck.

-we supply your country with more resources than any other country (although not according to bush, who falsely believed mexico was your countrys biggest trading partner).

Who gives a fuck ou guys wana trade with us then alright

I'm sure the good place of America would do good with those faggots from canada

-we fight in the same wars (except iraq) and have always been allies.

Who the fuck said we needed your help? You come in here thinking you're all bad

We don't need no fuckin geese drinking some maple syrup around here that's just fucking retarded

Why don't your mountie faggots come in here and try and protect against a tank

-we are both democratic nations, where freedom is of the utmost importance.

Fuck your backwards version of freedom

-we share the same border, and allow travel quite freely on both sides.

We only travel freely cus Canada fags come on an go "Oh shit America is dope" then they never go back because it's gay.

Why don't you grow some balls queer that's why we hate canadians cus instead of doing something and being better you go "Why do they hate us"

Man up fags.

(Canada's cool though I like it up there.)

oh wow. where should i start?

ill try to filter through your broken english to explain something to you, obviously your teacher didnt do a good enough job.

"Who gives a fuck ou guys wana trade with us then alright

I'm sure the good place of America would do good with those faggots from canada"

we are resource rich, with a relatively small population. meaning we have things that you guys need to keep your economy going. last i checked, you werent doin so hot these last two years, but dont worry we're there for you homey.

"Who the fuck said we needed your help? You come in here thinking you're all bad

We don't need no fuckin geese drinking some maple syrup around here that's just fucking retarded

Why don't your mountie faggots come in here and try and protect against a tank"

have you heard of vimy ridge? how about when our country fought in WWII, and your country sat back until the japs bombed pearl harbour? then you guys got all pissed and atom bombed japan. good job, it ended the war, i sincerely thank you for that. but without our contributions, its very possible your mother could have been gettin buttfucked by some nazi officer, and your last name would be fritz. read a history book homey.

"Fuck your backwards version of freedom"

a version of freedom that ensures health care to every citizen regardless of economic standing? a version of freedom where you can smoke weed openly, where police will most likely just confiscate it and send you on your way if its an amount that doesnt scream "drug dealer"? i like our freedom fine, thanks.

"We only travel freely cus Canada fags come on an go "Oh shit America is dope" then they never go back because it's gay."

i dont even understand what youre saying here, but ill take your word for it.

Canada is awesome, I agree with a lot of your policies, but also if it wasnt for America being a superpower and holding the whole north American continent down, Russia would have crossed the Iberian through Alaska by 1955 and you would all be eating potatos and selling your sisters into mafia sex slavery. Don't ever forget our military might is what allows you to live all peacefull in your utopia up there-why the fuck do you think your government was so quick to sell us Alaska? Because you guys don't have the military clout to boarder a big league country. Now just chill out and live your good life and keep exporting all the funny guys and beer and let us throw zings at you. You're like the wussy little brother, and were the big jock older brother who gives you shit but won't let anyone fuck with you at school. Accept it, and once you grow the fuck up, you'll realize youre better off for us being there.

THIS THREAD IS NOW ABOUT TRAILER PARK BOYS

“We got this plutonium kind of love shit goin’ on and I don’t wanna fuck that up, alright? I love you buddy.”

“Thing is when your shopping for a ring, you gotta take your time ’cause ya know this is my wife were talkin’ about – she’s not goin’ be wearinig one of this cubic zarcarbian fucking things she’s gonna have nice ring.“

“Like, if I had a role model when I was younger learnin’ how to grow dope things would have been a lot smoother ’cause now if some kid wants to grow dope they can come and talk to me instead of growing dope six or seven times through denial and error then their gonna get it right the first time and have some good dope.“

funny_animated_pictures_10.gif

1690-trailer-park-boys-throws-glass-bottle.gif

People in Canada just care way too fucking much what other people think.

aka. this thread.

What are you, 15? Smoke some good weed, have a beer, forget about it.

We're about to sail into a shit typhoon Randy, so we'd better haul in the jib before it gets covered with shit!