id like to know...

sayWORD?

...just what SOME americans have against canadians? ive heard it all, we talk funny, we have long winters, we are "weak and need you to back our asses up", we eat poutine, we say "eh", blah blah blah. seems pretty ridiculous to me.

-we supply your country with more resources than any other country (although not according to bush, who falsely believed mexico was your countrys biggest trading partner).

-we fight in the same wars (except iraq) and have always been allies.

-we do not knowingly harbor terrorists, or enemies of your country.

-we are both democratic nations, where freedom is of the utmost importance.

-we share the same border, and allow travel quite freely on both sides.

i could go on...

this is no slight against americans. ive dated american girls. ive travelled to your country many times for vacations, i even watched your election something i have never done for my own country. and i can honestly say that anti-american sentiment is fairly nonexistant in canada.

i was watching my nephew play xbox live yesterday, and the amount of blatant prejudice from young american kids that was spewed out was absolutely ridiculous.

i myself have been confronted with certain prejudices, especially the last time i was in florida.

enlighten me on what the deal is.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do Canadians take every opportunity and/or create every opportunity that they can to tell people how much better Canada is than every other place one earth? The most puzzling part is that they usually tell you these things while they are sitting in other countries. Why leave "Utopia" if it's that great?

Unless an American has a 15 year old ticket on their record for jaywalking and tries to enter Canada.

Swamp summed it up well. Easy to make fun of. Don't get butthurt over it.

who's getting butthurt?

and the tightening of the border was your governments idea in response to 911.

http://www.vancouversun.com/news/Canadian+volunteer+left+stranded+border+taking+American+jobs/3020195/story.html

who's getting butthurt?

and the tightening of the border was your governments idea in response to 911.

Yes, because so many people with misdemeanors end up turning to the Taliban to help them get revenge on the evil North American empire for the oppression they encountered during the check writing process to pay the fines. Come on, just admit Canada has a pole in it's ass and likes to fuck with Americans coming across the border.

are you joking me gas? what part of it was your governmets policy do you not understand? BLAME CANADA. blame your dickhead former president. i think your education system needs a bit of tweaking. a canadian knows more about your government policy than you do.

and i agree with you border crossing sucks for those with convictions. i was held up cause homey had a traffiking charge when we got evacuated from mexico to the us because of katrina. us customs boarded the plane and asked if anyone had a criminal record. homey was left with the decision to either lie or tell the truth. fearing the worst he told the truth, needless to say we were stranded for 2 days sleeping at the airport, while homey sat in a holding cell, only to be led back on a plane bound for canada in arm and leg shackles.

-we supply your country with more resources than any other country (although not according to bush, who falsely believed mexico was your countrys biggest trading partner).

Who gives a fuck ou guys wana trade with us then alright

I'm sure the good place of America would do good with those faggots from canada

-we fight in the same wars (except iraq) and have always been allies.

Who the fuck said we needed your help? You come in here thinking you're all bad

We don't need no fuckin geese drinking some maple syrup around here that's just fucking retarded

Why don't your mountie faggots come in here and try and protect against a tank

-we are both democratic nations, where freedom is of the utmost importance.

Fuck your backwards version of freedom

-we share the same border, and allow travel quite freely on both sides.

We only travel freely cus Canada fags come on an go "Oh shit America is dope" then they never go back because it's gay.

Why don't you grow some balls queer that's why we hate canadians cus instead of doing something and being better you go "Why do they hate us"

Man up fags.

(Canada's cool though I like it up there.)

• Like 1

i think your education system needs a bit of tweaking.

Agreed.

Canadians though, you guys remind me of Koreans, a lot. I guess it's the inferiority complex that comes with looking like a large group of people spread out over a large area and being mistaken for the dominant group. Koreans get heated when they get mistaken for Japanese or Chinese people and always go off on tangents about how fucking awesome Korea is for shit that is pretty common all over the world. Canadians...same shit.

Although I will admit that Canada is pretty awesome looking. Generally nice people. The beer is good. You all sound the same though. How can there be 30 million people spread over the width of a continent and all of them have the same accent except for the Faux French fags?

Canada is where cool American trends go to suffer excruciatingly slow and painful deaths.

AMERICA, FUCK YEAH!

canada, americas attic

.......FUCK YEAH!

so its uncool to be late into trends, right?

in a nutshell, that makes us wannabes, or the like?

so youre influenced/updated by whatever is "in" & those who dont follow/are late to follow are the wannabes that should be singled out & laughed at by your friends who DO follow trends?

busted logic

most trends anywhere are for 15 yr. old kids/people with little to no insight. worry less about shiny things & whats popular, all they are designed to do is distract you from achieving enlightenment. this is less about countries & more about life. no, im not claiming im some visionary individual faggot that sews my own clothes out of potato bags or some crazy shit like that either

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sayword, youre doing it right - "keeping cool" & rebutting proper like, but i gurantee nothing is going to change

just enjoy the ride man /nh, its the internet

what city are you from