It's a real warning for people not to eat a slug

christo-f

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha my mom is crazy scared of slugs, like she freaks out bad. One time during the summer in high school this big dill pickle sized garden slug slimed it's way onto the porch and I salted the fuck out of it... The motherfucker squealed like a balloon getting the air let out. So I throw a napkin on top of it, like a little mini coroner sheet, so my mom doesn't have to look at it. Sure enough when my mom comes home and sees this sheet over a squishy lump, she leans down and lifts it off to see what's underneath...

your moms not scared of my slug!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

she leans down and lifts my zipper off to see what's underneath... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i cummed on her face so bad so looked like a juggalo too:eek: :eek:

Yoooooo blount county, whatup! Whoop whoop , at least my mother isn't my sister like your redneck morbidly obese juggalo ass. What's wrong fatty? Dad didn't beat you enough so you fill the void with cake? Thoooo thoooory you theeeeeriuth taaaaaaaager! Lolz!!!

i could be way off on this but.. i'd say that contracting some strange fucked up disease from intentionally ingesting a random gastropod you know nothing about is natural selection at its finest. without science this silly fucker would have died already and our childrens children would all be better for it..

my moms not scared of my slug!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

she leans down and lifts my zipper off to see what's underneath... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i cummed on her face so bad so looked like a juggalo too:eek: :eek:

*fixed

SLUGS...WHAT A FUCKING MIRACLE