Limewire down, thanks RIAA!

iloveboxcars

http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/news/2010/05/major-copyright-defeat-tastes-sour-for-limewire.ars

People will have to move on from gnutella. Just like they did with napster. just like they did with kazaa.

All these things ever do is remind me to take screen shots of my ratio on my private trackers just in case they get shut down.

Anyway - This is a good thing. Limewire was a piece of shit, filled with viruses. Something will pop up to replace it. Maybe it will be better for who ever uses these sorts of programs.

No word on frostwire.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

RIAA didn't win anything. If anything they lost

whatever they spent on Attorneys.

Its like when the border patrol catches a big shipment

of dope coming over the border. And while they celebrating

the bust 20 semis of raw uncut makes it over untouched...

And then they measure the quality of the shit they caught

and discover its stepped on garbage

PirateBay FTW

i could care less.have the time when you would download the song it wouldnt play and then you realise you got another virus from it fuuuuuuck.and all the links had shit on it like "young wet teenager takes big black cock and cums uncontrollably" at the top no matter what you typed in.you could type in some christian rock shit and have that at the top of your screen.

"hot young latina takes two dicks in her mouth" type of shit at the top whatever...

i use limewire to get individual songs unless your stupid you should recognize any virus files, ive never gotten anything

word.

ive heard all about torrents.

limewire was decent for getting a song or two, ive heard the horrow stories but ive been blessed with no problems.

ive never been much for mass downloading, if i want a whole albums worth of material i actually BUY it.

you know like walk into the store, hand the money to the employee, get a receipt, support the artist.

maybe im just old school.

then again, most of you kids have absolutely no idea what a rotary phone is.

somedays i feel sorry for you youngass born after tupac died niggas.