Niggas do some dumb shit...

TheBlackDude

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol who the fuck is sambo?

c'maaaaaaan son! nigga walks around with the sn "theblackdude"

and don't know shit. lemme drop a lil knowledge on you chief. not knowing

who/what the sambo is only warrants all these whitey's to continue talking

shit your way b. learn your history son. ferreals. that is all.

motion to vote we change the thread to "r.i.p. harold hunter" and

dead this shit.......

at first i was gonna come up with some witty shit to say in response to this thread but i could honestly care less about your problems or your friend getting shot.from what i gathered from skimming through your worthless post it would seem that he got what he deserved.if you make a living robbing people and drug dealers sooner or later your going to get fucked up.shit comes with the territory.what i dont understand is why you decided to start a thread about something that is so common and uninteresting.your thread would have been bareable if any of the following things happened.

if your friend would have been in trouble with the mob and had like hitman after him or someshit and they put a bomb underhis car...that would be interesting.

if your friend decided to become a terrorist and was plotting to blow some shit up and now you have cia operatives running around outside with like blackhawks and shit like that.that would be interesting..

if your friend found a way to cure cancer or aids or found a way to end world hunger that would be interesting.

if your friend managed to fuck jessica alba or that cheryl burke chick from dancing with the stars AND(and this is important) was able to get pics of her while he was doing it or some kind of video he could link me to THAT WOULD BE INTERESTING.

but no.its just a story of your friend shooting some bitch in the ass while trying to pull a kickdoor and their people came for him.thats not interesting.it wasnt fatal and he wasnt airlifted or shot like 30 times with ak's and shit no he got shot 3 times int the leg or someshit.i have friends who have been shot in the head so the thought of your friend catching one in the leg is meh to me.then you try to make up for it by posting boobs but you again failed at interesting me with that too by picking some ugly bitch with jay lenos chin or someshit which in no way makes up for your story.

i must say i fill like abusing my negaprop giving priviledges today.but i think i will hold on to them for a liiiiitle bit longer.

By the way haters get your dollars up and stop apray painting bullshit on folks wall I mean yall need a life real niggas do crime causse they have to not cause they feel its Art yall gay for that... Im out...

THEN WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU ON A GRAFFITI WEBSITE?

your all over the place arent you?