Niggas do some dumb shit...

TheBlackDude

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

. By the way are you from the block? You know alotta niggas from ther?.... No to both right thats what I figured...

Don't blow up my spot because you got caught lying. I know more dumb browns than you could fill Amistad with. I don't feel the need to spread their business online though. NOR do I need your approval.

This is something you wrote-----

"On a side note I wanna say that the word nigga is just that a word and I agree that the meaning has greatly changed and that non black people all kjnow black people that are cool with it but does that mean you would greet a black man you dont know with" Yo whats good nigga" cause I dont know about other black people but that to me aint cool... Also my parents, grand parents,aunts and uncles who are older than me dont even like hearing other black people say the word let alone a white dude... So as much as the word has changed it hasnt changed that much for older generations..."

fuck off with that shit sambo lol

28tklkm.gif

NOR[/size] do I need your approval.

dumb browns huh? and you call em that? Im just sayin though I speak on something and everybody blows up and apparently Im a liar as well oh and a "nigger" its whatever though Fuck all yall I gotta get home to my bitch I enjoyed killin time at work wit yall... By the way haters get your dollars up and stop apray painting bullshit on folks wall I mean yall need a life real niggas do crime causse they have to not cause they feel its Art yall gay for that... Im out...

dumb browns huh? and you call em that? Im just sayin though I speak on something and everybody blows up and apparently Im a liar as well oh and a "nigger" its whatever though Fuck all yall I gotta get home to my bitch I enjoyed killin time at work wit yall... By the way haters get your dollars up and stop apray painting bullshit on folks wall I mean yall need a life real niggas do crime causse they have to not cause they feel its Art yall gay for that... Im out...

This nigger is fuming :lol: