Niggas do some dumb shit...

TheBlackDude

You dumb sambo-------

your father is a doctor

your mother is an attorney----

you've never been exposed to guns/drug dealers or any of the filth you typed about in that excerpt from a wire episode---------

you are a good kid sambo---a model citizen----

This couldnt be further from true but hey you nor anyone else on here knows who the fuck I am so I give up... But to be real I aint mad some of this is pretty funny and about what I expected when i made the thread fucked up titties and all...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This couldnt be further from true but hey you nor anyone else on here knows who the fuck I am so I give up... But to be real I aint mad some of this is pretty funny and about what I expected when i made the thread fucked up titties and all...

Damn the biggest offense to me, He knew the titties were fucked up.

You started walking with a limp right after you watched Colors for the first time didn't you?

Yo he really had to 'vent' about some real shit... To people he never met... On the Internet

yep thats kinda the best way to do it I thought... I mean yall dont know me or what Im talkin bout so its all good I dont have to see you and have you ask me about it and what not...

83860658.jpg

☝ x 1000

his home life is probably like that show Family Matters--------

steve-urkel-family-matters-400a111306.jpg

nor[/color][/size] anyone else on here knows who the fuck I am so I give up... But to be real I aint mad some of this is pretty funny and about what I expected when i made the thread fucked up titties and all...

No ghetto kid knows the word nor. They also don't spell as well as you do. This is a well put together attempt at sounding hood.

☝ x 1000[/color][/size]

steve-urkel-family-matters-400a111306.jpg

No ghetto kid knows the word nor. They also don't spell as well as you do. This is a well put together attempt at sounding hood.

Like I said not a thug dude I get my money legit but I am from the hood but I was raised to speak and write like I got some since... By the way are you from the block? You know alotta niggas from ther?.... No to both right thats what I figured...