We live in the future

TreSixO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dubai should go after a summer olympics. be a great way to snuff the publics potential misconceptions and mystery revolving the place.

I don't think there's a whole lot of mystery or misconceptions, you seem to be the only one mystified by it.

The rest of us just know it's an Islamic shithole with nice resorts

• Like 2

I don't think there's a whole lot of mystery or misconceptions, you seem to be the only one mystified by it.

The rest of us just know it's an Islamic shithole with nice resorts

i think your a little isolated br0, might wanna get out of rhode island a minute. theres a whole other world out there, people even speak different languages. eat different foods, and you couldnt count the ammount of buildings surrounding you on one hand.

iv also heard, and dont quote me on this... but there may in fact be other countries besides the united states.

i think your a little isolated br0, might wanna get out of rhode island a minute. theres a whole other world out there, people even speak different languages. eat different foods, and you couldnt count the ammount of buildings surrounding you on one hand.

iv also heard, and dont quote me on this... but there may in fact be other countries besides the united states.

Everyone knows the Islamic world is a shithole, and that Dubai is one of those shitholes, but with nice resorts...you seem to be confused here br0.

Basically, no matter how nice of a hotel room you can get, if they'll throw you in jail for 20 years for having weed residue in it, it's a shithole.

And since, as already stated, I actually know/am friends with someone FROM Dubai, I think I'm a tad bit more qualified to speak on the country than someone who finds it "mysterious" :lol:

Both of you make good points, but still I don't think Dubai is really that mysterious. Google "Dubai slums" and you'll see the same ugly cesspool you see in other Arab countries. It's just a place that rose up due to oil money, and the businessmen & government had a lot of money to throw around.

Dubai is dope, and its completly mysterious with alot of misconceptions:

-Dubai is the fastest growing city in the world.

-Dubai has one of the highest per capita incomes

-In Dubai, there are no taxes on income and there are no personal taxes either.

-In Dubai Emirates Mall, you can ski indoors while shopping, measuring 400 meters and using 6000 tons of snow.

-Burj Dubai will become the world's tallest building, along with the world's tallest man-made structure, when it is completed.

-Eighty percent of the residents of Dubai are foreigners.

-Dubai is the Middle East supply hub for the jewelry market.

-Dubai is the world's second largest distributor of bullion. It imports 360 tonnes and re-exports almost all of it (350 tonnes).

-Revenues from petroleum and natural gas contribute less than 6 percent to the economy of Dubai

How does a list of widely known facts prove your point that it's "mysterious with alot of misconceptions"?

"widely known facts" and expieriencing things first hand both visualy and physicaly are two completely different things.

you can sit at home and watch a thousand baseball games russia, think you understand the sport but until youv actually been to a big league stadium. sitting in the sun. drinking beer. close enough to the playes to hear them talk. smell the grass. hear the crowds roar stand up for the 7th inning stretch and eat a hot dog you aint about baseball.

someone could read 40 books on hustling growing up in a billionair family, watch the crime shows. know how shit goes down. know how to do things properly. but, they aint never been. you dont think there fascinated and still drawn to it? you dont think theres a gazillion misconceptions that they would have? you dont think the thought of what it be like to actually be lurking around like they were in a book or a movie they saw?

of course they are.

books dont mean shit, life expieriences do. and if yer content on going thru life on second hand info and zero hand expierience thats your deal, not mine.

im an explorer.

6% is oil, yea, sure.

That city was a fishing village until the king or whatever the fuck you call him built all that shit with oil money.

He still owns most anything there worth anything, fuck that shithole,

Don't go there unless you buy all brand new clothes, and never touch any weed.

COS, I like you, but you're a fucking idiot sometimes.

Because you've never experienced something doesn't make it mysterious. You took what I said, and completely went off on a nonsensical rant.

By your definition Cape Cod is "mysterious", since I've never been there. No, it's not. I don't have any first hand experience, but it's still not mysterious, and neither is Dubai

Swamp, you just proved my point. you live within an hour of capecod and youv never been. thats strange to me.

but anyways for me, dubai would be a trip. its unique to any other city. i dont expect everybody to wanna wave the DUBAI IS THE GREATEST city in the world flag, but at least wreckognize its an interesting one. the buildings they have out there are like shit youll see nowhere else. and the way the city was built and whatnot i find interesting. not to mention its in the middle of a desert in the middle east.

i dunno, sall good n shit. i just find it interesting, perhaps more than most.

side note: a fisherman boat captain in capecod went in the water after one of his crew a few weeks back. saved the guy and ended up dying in the water suffering a heart attack as it was going on.

was on the news and stuff out there. was my ex girls really good friends pops. she was on the news at the funeral crying n shit.

If I want to go to Cape Cod, I'll go to Newport or Block Island. I don't get that desire very often, however, seeing as I've only been to Newport a few times, and never Block Island. I don't really like beaches, or the things associated with them. Virginia Beach, however, is fun.

I'm not saying Dubai isn't interesting, I'm saying it's not mysterious, and there aren't people running around with a whole lot of misconceptions about it. It's a rich ass city, with backwards ass Islamic laws, in the middle of a giant shithole. That's about it. However, if you'd like to continue to be amazed by it, feel free br0

I see what you did there

and what about the George Forman grill?!? It's a fucking grill, indoors, on your kitchen counter... AND it makes all the food healthier?!? Are you fucking kidding me?

And don't even get me started on oxy clean !!!

COS is a strange character though... I remember he once said he goes to different cities combing through all the neighborhoods exploring & memorizing everything. Said he was in L.A. doing that same shit trying to visit every nook & crannny of South Central and random suburubs no one cares about.

So I guess that is related to his fascination with Dubai. I imagine him going there and combing through the slums smelling the body odor of dirty Arabs and going down every alley peeking through trash cans and looking up women's burqa's, drinking water out of camel's humps and all kinds of shit.

IMG_0926.jpg.75f5f8766f3199619303208d3c91c468.jpg

• Like 1