We live in the future

TreSixO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Majority of the world's population still lives in the 1800s.

/no morality owner, just saying.

But cheap technology is STILL finding it's way into the most remote and impovereshed areas of the globe. I saw a pic of an African tribesman with lip disc and everything rocking an iPod and an AK. True your average world citizen has no experience with our tech, but that's what makes it seem all the more futuristic under that stark contrast...

*re: this whole "organic food is too pricey" standpoint…

i just picked up:

5 organic red pepper/turkey sausages

3 organic oranges

4 organic bananas

3 organic apples

1 (large) organic head of lettuce

approx 2 lbs of organic muesli

1lb of organic trail mix

2lbs of organic oats

all local

for just under 25 bucks.

is that really THAT expensive?? only thing i'm missing (imo) is milk and bread and this shit will last me nearly two weeks.

That barely even qualifies as food, nevermind enough food for two weeks

For a place so technologically advanced it is still amazingly backward

Man Thrown In Jail In Dubai, For Having 0.003 Grams Of Cannabis Stuck To His Shoe

http://www.absoluterandom.com/man-thrown-in-jail-in-dubai-for-having-0003-grams-of-cannabis-stuck-to-his-shoe/

British woman 'arrested in Dubai after being raped'

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/dubai/6949008/British-woman-arrested-in-Dubai-after-being-raped.html

A court sentenced an Estonian sergeant major to a one month jail sentence for drinking and had him choose between either three months in jail or 80 lashes with a whip for alleged harassment that had no witnesses

http://www.brusselsjournal.com/node/954

One of my best friends' mom met some guy on the internet, moved to Dubai, became a Muslim, married him, and brought him back here.

I was thinking she was gonna come home with some strict asshole who didn't let her talk and beat her in public, but instead he's this HILARIOUS, goofy muthafucka who only wants to sit around and smoke weed all day long. Only way you can tell he's even from that weirdo country is that he's very uncomfortable around kids and dogs. Apparently where he's from kids don't interact with adults like they do here, and dogs never come in the house

Dubai should go after a summer olympics. be a great way to snuff the publics potential misconceptions and mystery revolving the place. they would put on an amazing event unparralelled for potentially ever.

be a dream location and a great way for people, not buisness where clearly its an epicenter, to invest in. homes/condominiums/stock market etc etc etc.