We live in the future

TreSixO

not everybody has dependents that make life harder on themselves and everyone around them. he never said anything about feeding a kid.

but ya, if yer spendin 25 bucks on some granola and fruit your not allowed to wave the "cheap food" flag.

Having a son doesn't make my life harder, it makes it more rewarding. Sad you think of things like that, but not suprising...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it wasnt a diss, its just a reality. and im glad your able to look at money/baby momma stress as more rewarding. i couldnt.

when shit hits the fan for me, alls i gotta worry about is myself. if i have to up and go, alls i have to worry about is myself. if i decide im gonna go on a trip, alls i have to worry about is myself.

now that being said, am i gonna be holding that same principle close to me when i hit 55 and all the homies are grandfathered up and im still wearing shelltoes walking alleys by myself? i dunno.

but for the first 30 yrs of my life, its done me well.

fact is id like nothing more than to be able to conform to normal society. get a degree, have a family? get a dope job. retire yada yada yada, but thats not my reality. and may just be a case of "the grass is always greener"

i dunno, but what i do know is that id miss the way my life is now if it changed. but im not sure how i could go to something better without years of effort and getting an education, and at my age to just up and do that is extremely difficult. im a grown assed man and putting life on pause for 4+ years is not possible.

plus i cant remember a godamned sentence of anything i read once i turn the page. i may aswell have been staring at a martha stewart tv show cause it aint registering. therfor school is not an option.

No my baby momma makes my life a living hell most of the time, that I'm not happy about, but that doesn't have anything to do with my son at all. That's just some crazy bitch, there were crazy bitches before her, probably be some after her, she's just extra crazy and tied into my life for the next 17 years. Having a kid saved my life, if you go back and see how I was on here like 4 years ago I was all coked out and crazy. Now I'm not.

And count: not umad, I propped you like 10 min ago, just saying this discussion has come up in relation to people feeding their families in the other thread, so you can see how some kid across the country telling me "dude it's not a problem I got a bag of fruit and some grain for 25$, see it's not an issue" would get me amped.

And pit, why even come in here with your chemical romance lookin ass unless you got something to say?

• Like 1

Drue nailed it, I'm sayin, they grew a human ear on the back of a rat, they are now "growing" meat in a petri dish for human consumption, and organ transplant, a science that was viewed like a frankenstein horror story 50 years ago is a perfected art.

When do I get my cybernetic arms?

PS I use 5 TB hard drives for HD video, you can fill that up with tape archiving quick

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVruDYoKVGc

"I'm thinking about getting metal legs. It's a risky operation but it'll be worth it."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQw8G8IBnvA#t=0m40s

it wasnt a diss, its just a reality. and im glad your able to look at money/baby momma stress as more rewarding. i couldnt.

when shit hits the fan for me, alls i gotta worry about is myself. if i have to up and go, alls i have to worry about is myself. if i decide im gonna go on a trip, alls i have to worry about is myself.

now that being said, am i gonna be holding that same principle close to me when i hit 55 and all the homies are grandfathered up and im still wearing shelltoes walking alleys by myself? i dunno.

but for the first 30 yrs of my life, its done me well.

fact is id like nothing more than to be able to conform to normal society. get a degree, have a family? get a dope job. retire yada yada yada, but thats not my reality. and may just be a case of "the grass is always greener"

i dunno, but what i do know is that id miss the way my life is now if it changed. but im not sure how i could go to something better without years of effort and getting an education, and at my age to just up and do that is extremely difficult. im a grown assed man and putting life on pause for 4+ years is not possible.

plus i cant remember a godamned sentence of anything i read once i turn the page. i may aswell have been staring at a martha stewart tv show cause it aint registering. therfor school is not an option.

NO ONE READS THIS SHIT.

• Like 2

Having a son doesn't make my life harder, it makes it more rewarding. Sad you think of things like that, but not suprising...

Gotta agree with this, having a child gives more purpose/reward to my life, makes me wanna do something other than get fucking wasted 24/7.

Having said that kids can be expensive, toys clothes and food, especially how fast they can grow.